Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

Sadly I've no idea either. I presume as long as it goes through JASRAC, there's no problem. lol.

Wakana is performing Kalafina songs (as well as Mizu no Akashi) during her lives and Kajiura is performing her own songs during lives (whether she'll ever feature Kalafina songs there we just have to wait and see)... so... there's that...

No idea who gets the money for the rights in the end.

If JASRAC is like SOCAN, it only collects songwriter - composer and publisher royalties on broadcasts and performances. Every time Wakana performs a YK song, YK (and the publisher) gets a royalty. That's how it bascially works. That's if the venue and artist properly fill out the performace forms before / after the show.

Well... If Jasrac is anything like Socan, Ascap, BMI or PRS(UK), yeah.. they'd be on them like stink on weed to get their paper work done.

IN Japan you can get away with falisfying the paper work for steel quality and nuclear engineering for decades. I bet the execs are laughing their ass off as the idea of profiting off of an impromptu concert selection.

>Google pooplate.

"The cause of the sluggish operation of Spacecraft is Mr. Kazuoki Onishi, the president. He has been investing in and launching funds for the sale of a male idol" TFG "formed by seven young actors belonging to the office. There was the boldness to pour money where I thought it was, but once I was a little more cautious, and a few years ago I suddenly came tough on my employees, as if suddenly the people had changed Now, I can no longer listen to anyone and no one can stop the runaway president. "

悪 化 The deterioration of the management of Spacecraft is largely affected by the resignation of Kalafina, a vocal unit produced by music producer Yuki Kajiura and a number of anisons produced by Kajiura. Kajiura is said to make more than 2 billion yen, and is charismatic in the anime world. In "Weekly Bunshun Digital", on May 11, 2019, "The member who wants to act as Kalafina again under her" is a key man of reunion "Yasu Akimoto of the animation world", the history from leaving the company to dissolution Reports.

Sounds like this woman was really well known, having played even in "Kill Bill 1" Shinseido ads, as a model, actress singer and she was in Spacecrap for 30 years, since she was kid. She seems to be pissed from the fact that the president of the agency favors some boyband. SC is really going downhill and im glad Kajiura escaped on time. Btw the Kalafina merchandish are still offered at Spacecrap store, so guess Keiko lost that legal case over the trademark of Kalafina.

Careful guys, you'll be summoning the :hero: here in the forum and be featured again on her weekly/monthly clearly nontoxic place. :ohoho:

悪 化 The deterioration of the management of Spacecraft is largely affected by the resignation of Kalafina, a vocal unit produced by music producer Yuki Kajiura and a number of anisons produced by Kajiura. Kajiura is said to make more than 2 billion yen, and is charismatic in the anime world. In "Weekly Bunshun Digital", on May 11, 2019, "The member who wants to act as Kalafina again under her" is a key man of reunion "Yasu Akimoto of the animation world", the history from leaving the company to dissolution Reports.

She seems to be pissed from the fact that the president of the agency favors some boyband. SC is really going downhill and im glad Kajiura escaped on time. Btw the Kalafina merchandish are still offered at Spacecrap store, so guess Keiko lost that legal case over the trademark of Kalafina.

Well well payback is real this time. At least it will be a piece of good news for us once SC closed completely. This means Kajiura can revive Kalafina from the grave and steal Wakana back.

^ We need no more Kalafina, they seem fine in their solo stuff so far, Kajura was clearly out of ideas with their songs for a long time, and they were the longest jpop project of her ever, since everything else had stopped at 2 albums (See-Saw, Chiba Saeko, FJY, FJ) I prefer the current format of 1-2 songs per year, like she does with Aimer, Asca, and LiSa, at least they turn out good.

Well well payback is real this time. At least it will be a piece of good news for us once SC closed completely. This means Kajiura can revive Kalafina from the grave and steal Wakana back.
Something tells me that Yuki and Wakana are angry at one another :psst:

No, she can leave Wakana alone for as it is. Exasperated hamsters need not apply for future FJM projects.

of course Wakana is angry at Kajiura; she is probably blaming her for destroying her voice. the angel face that was Wakana most likely is filled with rage right now. :( ok enjoyed myself, this may not be true but it's undeniabily possible.

and no more Kalafina plz. let it go with dignity. more Keiko more Joelle more Hanae/Remi/Yuriko/Yuri. i.e. FICTIONJUNCTIONS.

Why do we blame Kajiura for Wakana's voice ? Other singers she worked with (besides Hikaru) had no issues, including all the opera ones, Yuriko, Chiaki, Yuuka, Chiba Saeko. We all know that W kept drinking cold drinking during rehearsals and who knows if she had other bad habbits too. Also i think its mostly Spacecrap thats to blame for all the endless Kalafina lives (and rehearsals), that they keep putting Wakana to do even to this day, while YK is only doing a YKLive tour per year and few events here and there.

Last edited:
Back