Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

Not like she said anything until now so have fun waiting, heh.

What would you guys want to hear anyone say BTW?

First speculation is Keiko is re-evaluating her application and will file again.
Second Speculation: Keiko has let go of Kalafina, completely divorcing herself from any part of it in the future.

I don't thnk we'll hear anything from her until maybe in the new year. (personally, I think she's busy with her new baby)

at this rate with those FBM recordings etc, can we conclude that Yuki is entirely ignoring Kalafina?

Also Hikaru-chan has left the Spacecraft on last 20 October! Fans has received with the Harmony newsletter this message handwritten by her!
I think that now also Wakana-chan will leave the company!
Let's wait and see how the events will turn out!! Such a mess :(((
tumblr_phibgjpXZN1rbrbhqo1_540.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f2b54c21e49344db9fa140287ee19eb0/tumblr_phibgjpXZN1rbrbhqo1_540.jpg

Also Hikaru-chan has left the Spacecraft on last 20 October! Fans has received with the Harmony newsletter this message handwritten by her!
I think that now also Wakana-chan will leave the company!
Let's wait and see how the events will turn out!! Such a mess :((( View attachment 23249

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f2b54c21e49344db9fa140287ee19eb0/tumblr_phibgjpXZN1rbrbhqo1_540.jpg

so technically currently the so-called Kalafina (by Spacecraft) is only Wakana now (?)

so technically currently the so-called Kalafina (by Spacecraft) is only Wakana now (?)
Currently yes...I think that Wakana has already left the Spacecraft too or she will do in next days, according with the end of her contract! There's no sense in remaining, also because her single will be produced by Victor Entertainment that is a part of FlyingDog

so which one is correct, when Wakana leaves SC?

1. Kalafina is officially disbanding :(
2. Kalafina is still there, without agency, without YK, floating around

She will not leave SC unless she doesn't care about her solo debut next year. Clearly SC caters to her ATM.

Currently yes...I think that Wakana has already left the Spacecraft too or she will do in next days, according with the end of her contract! There's no sense in remaining, also because her single will be produced by Victor Entertainment that is a part of FlyingDog
Wat? FlyingDog isn't an agency.

Booh it's all surrounded by mistery! We have to wait and see, since there's no an official message on the site or twitter

Back