Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

^ They even had a number of meetings with pictures that prove it until Hikaru debuted, and nobody forced them to do that, so i think its totally baseless.

Oh, did they remove the cookiegate from tumblr?

The second link is from a year ago so don't hype yourself up.

^ They even had a number of meetings with pictures that prove it until Hikaru debuted, and nobody forced them to do that, so i think its totally baseless.
I know. Especially checking Hikaru's posts of her seems she's been hagging out with Keiko.

Soo, the Kalafina official youtube page is now uploading full albums and singles, including the instrumentals.
I looked at two videos and they seem to be auto-generated by YouTube, so it's not the channel that's uploading them, they're just linked to the official one. It's more indicative of their "international" digital availability.

Oooh I see. Considering quite a few of them were uploaded recently, I figured it was the channel that uploaded them.
How does the Youtube autogenerated content work anyways? If someone uploads copyrighted content they take over the upload?

I've no idea how that works from the technical side. Not even going to pretend.
I guess whenever the distributor who has a deal with google/youtube makes something legally available, it just turns up. v( ' ')v

It's basically for Youtube music content (youtube music streaming service, kinda like spotify). The songs have been there for months lol but yes some songs are added recently - if the artists have official Youtube channel, Youtube uploads them and links them to the channel. It's like what grunty said.

Attachments

• album.png
    album.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 394
I know this sounds strange and improbable but I actually feel a little bit bad for Wakana right now. Her nasal-terrorism of our ears notwithstanding, she stuck on a sinking ship.

Its ok maybe she could pursue some other job that doesn't require singing, if the ship sinks, its not the end of the world.
For example she could become a lyricist for other artists, or work in an aquarium that includes sharks, or an archeological museum about dinosaurs :)

She could just go to another agency, hue. I doubt she'd stop singing just because SC is done. BUT, if for whatever reason she did stop,I think she mentioned she wanted to open a spa or something like that.

Back