Kajiura left Spacecraft in Feb 2018, Keiko (April 13) and Hikaru (Oct 20) left Kalafina and Spacecraft (confirmed)

george1234

Why do we blame Kajiura for Wakana's voice ? Other singers she worked with (besides Hikaru) had no issues, including all the opera ones, Yuriko, Chiaki, Yuuka, Chiba Saeko. We all know that W kept drinking cold drinking during rehearsals and who knows if she had other bad habbits too. Also i think its mostly Spacecrap thats to blame for all the endless Kalafina lives (and rehearsals), that they keep putting Wakana to do even to this day, while YK is only doing a YKLive tour per year and few events here and there.

Last edited:

VyseLegendaire

TETOTETOMETOME
I found this write-up from 'she who shall not be mentioned' which basically casts great doubt on the article:

george1234

^ They even had a number of meetings with pictures that prove it until Hikaru debuted, and nobody forced them to do that, so i think its totally baseless.

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Oh, did they remove the cookiegate from tumblr?

The second link is from a year ago so don't hype yourself up.

tsubasa

I have reached Yuki nirvana
^ They even had a number of meetings with pictures that prove it until Hikaru debuted, and nobody forced them to do that, so i think its totally baseless.
I know. Especially checking Hikaru's posts of her seems she's been hagging out with Keiko.