• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Kajiura left Spacecraft in Feb 2018, Keiko (April 13) and Hikaru (Oct 20) left Kalafina and Spacecraft (confirmed)

wat11

Golden daffodil at her window
umm about Keiko: most likely a lie by that "other" insider.

stuck up ? when Wakana gets most of the songs, when most of the members here in this forum equated Kalafina with Wakana from time to time ? what bs.

curious, is Wakana more popular in Japan or Keiko ? I don't know.

reunion depends on Wakana ? eh? I think Kajiura said no and it's a no. over, done, fini. If there is such reunion, I will consider all of this an act and think Kajiura involved because she is the mastermind behind the music and Kalafina. but I think it is very unlikely. hopefully.

Nightmare

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Former Takarazuka Ryu Masaki, at the end of May to leave the office

I like how everyone who leaves spacecraft has that poetic shit reason but the real cause is that the president is a piece of shit lol :groucho:

Kajiura is Thanos confirmed hahaha I'm so excited when spacecraft will file for bankruptcy :XD:

Edit: I remembered someone said before "Kajiura is a pain in the ass and Spacecraft did nothing wrong". Ahhh very relevant these days lmao

Terry Tsurugi

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
So this retired actress/singer/idol was telling Kajiura-sensai how to run her music projects. Space Craft should have known this wasn’t going to end well.

Last edited:

tsubasa

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Well... Its favoritism... Why not fire your long time employee with someone you just knew.

george1234

So this retired actress/singer/idol was telling Kajiura-sensai how to run her music projects. Space Craft should have known this wasn’t going to end well.
What nightmare posted is not the woman who is the cause of the scandal (miss "I") , but just another artist who leaves the agency (https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/kajiura-left-spacecraft-in-feb-2018-keiko-april-13-and-hikaru-oct-20-left-kalafina-and-spacecraft-confirmed.8723/post-312231) . They re both from Takarazuka (https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/kajiura-left-spacecraft-in-feb-2018-keiko-april-13-and-hikaru-oct-20-left-kalafina-and-spacecraft-confirmed.8723/post-312121) but they re not the same persons