• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Kajiura left Spacecraft in Feb 2018, Keiko (April 13) and Hikaru (Oct 20) left Kalafina and Spacecraft (confirmed)

dedeoded

I adore Yuki
Just updating I think there's a high chance Kalafina trademark will change status from Awaiting Examination to Under Examination within the next month, because 2 other trademarks I tracked (applied roughly 1 month earlier than Kalafina) just went into this status.
what are they?

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Mori retired and was replaced by a new manager. I wonder if the new one was also Kaori's manager.
Mmm it just occurred to me that maybe she's leaving to join FJMusic.

dedeoded

I adore Yuki
And who is surprised by this ?

After reading her follow up tweets I can say the reason now is she wants to do more as an artist. It sounds so much like what Ayaka said 10 years ago when she left Spacecraft to pursue her solo career.
'do more as an artist'
does it mean Spacecraft was not letting her to do so all these times?

george1234

^ If she wants she can turn against this particular judgement, if of course she has valid reasons to do so.
(weird how she always want us to link to her blog, but she doesnt link to the particular twitter discussion she is menthioning)

HimeWakana

Yes sure; but maybe they have found some agreements in the meanwhile! We have to wait and see!! *cross fingers

grunty

(weird how she always want us to link to her blog, but she doesnt link to the particular twitter discussion she is menthioning)
I presume that's the link in the "Source" next to tags etc.

Anyways, non-news at this point since Keiko is out of Spacecraft, lol.

Last edited: