Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

YK's management issues could also be the reason there was no Kalafina album last year. Usually there is one every 2 years. I do believe there will be a new album later this year. YK said there is going to be MORE Kalafina this year. So... we have to wait and see. New album, New agency, New lable perhaps ? Lots to speculate about. We'll only know when it happens. I personally believe all 3 Kalafina members will follow YK out the door.

(My secret wish for a Keiko, Ayaka, Kaori, Yuuki group might have a chance now... but I don't want it if it mean the death of Kalafina )

if it's true :

so it was Keiko! I was right! (referring to my posts in what are you listening to right now?)

fearmongering much, kowz?

If that's indeed true, I'm interested to see how both Kala'll sound without Keiko, and what Keiko will do in the future. I've always thought of Keiko as somewhat of a free spirit, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was her.

This is both weird and kinda logical at the same time.
weird because Hikaru and Wakana are the ones with the vocal issues so i'd expect it'd be the one of them who quits.
logical because it was Keiko who did the trademark application, so if she gets it, the other two will have to make a new duet unit.

At any case Wakana will still be in FJ so its not like we will miss her much :)

Also think about this:
Hikaru + Keiko combo would work (rock / metal style)
Wakana + Keiko would work ( see oblivious single, interludes, and some balads)
but Hikaru and Wakana uhm i dont know what kind of songs they can sing together...

Last edited:
so umm is Keiko trying to be sneaky? I didn't understand. why her?

in any case I bet you all this shit show will help Kajiura write better music xD

so umm is Keiko trying to be sneaky? I didn't understand. why her?
This is obviously just me pulling things out of my ass (about things that are not even confirmed and people I don't actually know) but I can see "Kalafina" being important/precious to Keiko (both as the unit itself and the 10 years of her life) and her wanting to protect what it was to her. It's not sneaky (unless she uses it for her own gain) - (edit:) it's smart. But I'm talking out of my ass...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ no they just said their releases werent as good as in the first 2 albums, but TBH, the last 2 singles were pretty good.

Back