Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

Or.... Kalafina is just fine and this whole thing is a big nothing burger. I still hold that there will be a new album later this year, once this management issue is concluded.

so how about that news from harmony earlier? about leaving

This has damaged me so badly (? that I had a dream about a last Kalafina concert in which Wakana was talking and then burst into tears while Keiko tried to comfort her :(

This has damaged me so badly (? that I had a dream about a last Kalafina concert in which Wakana was talking and then burst into tears while Keiko tried to comfort her :(
Understandable. Most of my dreams were situations that stemmed from whoever brought up the observation that “Spacecraft has been trying to separate Yuki Kajiura from Kalafina for some time”. Like, actual conflicts and such. I was hoping for something from the movie but.

Not that we know of. Didn't the rumors mention that Kalafina will be done by the end of spring?

wow evil
so how was things about SC claiming progressive?
"whoever brought up the observation"

That's just speculah on whoever brought it up. No need to blow it out of proportions just based on that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet though! As grunty said, that was from an observation, based on the separation of the fan clubs and some rumors of confrontation. Whether that was true intention (which would be pitiful), that’s not confirmed yet.

Kalafinaを応援して下さる皆様へ

『Staffからのお知らせ』
https://lin.ee/d2dLSCk/article/67145201?t=1
Kalafina
2018/04/13 12:00
友だち追加中
『Staffからのお知らせ』
いつもKalafinaを応援頂きまして有難うございます。
本日、Keikoよりのメッセージを皆様にご連絡させて頂きます。

Wakana・Hikaruにつきましては、今後も音楽活動を続けて参りますので、皆様の変わらぬ応援を引き続き宜しくお願い致します。

以下、Keikoより

-----------------------

私、Keikoは2018年4月1日を持ちまして、長年お世話になりました株式会社スペースクラフトプロデュースとの契約が円満に終了したことをご報告致します。

ご報告が遅くなり、ご心配をおかけしました事、心からお詫び申し上げます。

Kalafinaとして10年間、支えてくださった沢山の皆様、関係者の皆様がいてくださったからこそ、一歩一歩、丁寧に活動する事ができ、日本武道館に立つという夢が叶い、目標としてきた10周年を迎える事が出来ました。

3人で心から追求したいと思う音楽に没頭する事が出来たのは、支えて下さった皆様のお陰です。

音楽の力を信じて、海を越え、たくさんの笑顔を繋いで歩んだ“音楽の旅”を、私は一生涯忘れません。

一つの旅を終えたいま、皆様との歩みを心に留めながら、更に前へと進んで行けたらと思っております。

Kalafinaとして10年間、支えて下さった全ての皆様に心から感謝しています。

本当にありがとうございました。

Keiko

----------------------

-clap- KEIKO solo career coming riiight up

I'm honestly EXCITED to see a Kalafina with just WAKANA and HIKARU! The future is uncertain but so promising at the same time.

If Keiko's taking the name with her, Hikaru and Wakana will have to rebrand IF they decide to continue working together sans Keiko. Obviously we'll have to wait and see, but I just can't see the two of them working together as a duo.

Back