Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

Depends on if NHK is willing to hire Kajiura for more music. It's been a few years since the third soundtrack was released, and there hasn't been a new one, so it's possible they don't really need any new music.

So if RHH is willing to work with her and Kalafina, and it was great I admit it, the disbandment rumor will be hoax.

It's not a hoax. It's already been confirmed one of the girls is leaving.

kaihou.JPG

can somebody open this in Harmony?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Rekishi Hiwa Historia still on? storia was an arrange of the first opening (used originally as a special ED and then became the opening with like season3 I want to say?). The show used old BGMs from her other soundtracks so there might be stuff to figure out there..

View attachment 19791
can somebody open this in Harmony?

From what i gather its only about when the new fanclub issues will be delivered.

■会報vol.3発送のご案内■
NEW2018/03/19

■会報vol.3発送のご案内■

会報vol.3を2018年3月17日(土)に発送いたしました。

【封入内容】

・会報vol.3

2018年3月31日(土)になっても届かない方はファンクラブまでご連絡ください。

3月に新規ご入会頂いたお客様には会員証、入会特典と一緒にお届けいたします。

~お詫び~

2018年4月末までに発行予定でした会報vol.4が、

製作の遅れにより5月の発送を予定しております。

お待たせして大変申し訳ございません。

※会員期限が2018年4月末まで切れてしまう方へも5月に発送させて頂きます。

一覧へ戻る
前の記事

Is Rekishi Hiwa Historia still on? storia was an arrange of the first opening (used originally as a special ED and then became the opening with like season3 I want to say?). The show used old BGMs from her other soundtracks so there might be stuff to figure out there..
not to mention they used Tsubasa Chronicle OST there too... like "tiny sunshine" xD

No just tsubasa, but absolutely everything she ever composed on soundtrack: you could hear tsubasa, xenosaga, mai hime achilles to kame all in 1 episode.

UGH the future of the Kalafina members could be much bigger than many people (like those that know the news but don’t use the forum) think, which is good — however, that leaves my brain with too many possibilities, which is going to kill me at some point.

Its tatemae what they do, always being possitive and polite even if they feel sad inside. Or maybe they are indeed relaxed because they ve found other opportunities for their careers. We 'll learn soon

Its tatemae what they do, always being possitive and polite even if they feel sad inside. Or maybe they are indeed relaxed because they've found other opportunities for their careers. We 'll learn soon

Or.... Kalafina is just fine and this whole thing is a big nothing burger. I still hold that there will be a new album later this year, once this management issue is concluded.

or the closeness that they always showed us so far is in fact the facade of the entertainment industry and the girls (and maybe even Kajiura) can no longer stand each other. who knows the truth but the girls and kajiura. bond between groupmates is hard to forge but very easily broken.

Back