Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

I'm really starting to agree with the speculations that, especially if YK<~Keiko<~Wakana/Hikaru----SC- turns out to be the coming situation, Kalafina will disperse in favor of a completely new . . . I don't know, "style"? "Project"? I can't really label my thoughts . . . but one thing I keep thinking about is how even after ten years of beautiful activity and following Kalafina in their work, I could never say that I like them more than FictionJunction (not Yuuka, no shade) . I don't know what's to become of FictionJunction though! I will admit I don't keep up with Kaori and have no knowledge of whether her nice solo career will hinder her ability or desire (or both) to come back to FJ.
I also remember nice times when one can hear Yuriko Kaida in the back of some Kalafina songs (such as signal, where in early lives I legit thought she was in the back singing her actual part XD), and it just makes me think of things that could happen . . . a new group? One with the return of a four-person build? Or cut that, as that means so much more work, and just slide Hikaru into FJ as she's helped the background various times?

I don't know, this is all just coming out of fear, anyway. The amount of things up in the air right now is really hindering the ratio of faith, which should always overcome fear.

^ Also interested in the source myself. I was just surprised to read that at the time, because we all know she just does so damn good so consistently. And of course there wasn't any largely broadcasted thing like a touring cancellation in the cases of Adele/Celine Dion/Sam Smith, who had the surgery themselves.

Last edited:
Is that tomorrow in Japan or in the west? Because tomorrow in Japan isn't very far away, is it?

I honest to god am kinda nervous to see the official bulletin and whatever news it's gonna bring even though I am not really sad and depressed about Kalafina's split. It's more like the nervousness and anxiety before getting my grades lol.

it's hard to be sad for them when your other and newer faves are giving you new materials to fanboy off. Sorry.

Ya, I just want to say that I'm here for those that are the opposite of opinions near or the above something like "I'm not really too worried". I will not sit here and deny that stems of Kajiura are at the front of my vision -- whether it be here on the forum around people of similar taste, or to the average person to avoid being labeled a "weeb" (or more offensive things I've encountered). Support for Kalafina continued past 2015 at an equally high level unlike some fan opinions of YK that I now respect, and there were moments of ignorance (for those that might remember the tomfoolery I unintentionally had on the forum around the days of Zaregoto+Marchen) as well as realizations that came through the blindness and infatuation of my teenage years (such as the fact that YK requests that songs be sung in a technique that pleases her, and it starts to look like there's no confirmation of/concern for health and wellness -- though I'm sure that's not intentional/malicious -- and the effects are audible).

If you're someone worried and feeling bad because you were attached to their work, or you found them before the rest of Kajiura's work, or whatever reason, there are certainly people that are equally or even more concerned for the future of, well, what I presume to be the rest of the year for the creator and members of what is still Kalafina at this time of writing. I pray this bulletin has something positive! Of course, there is drama that I can be "here for" as a person, but to me, this is not Yuki Kajiura's Drag Race, this is not The Real Housewives of Spacecraft, etc., and this is not the time to be encouraging that. Likely an unpopular opinion, but hey.

^ Well i think we should calm down. Yuki Kajiura is having a break in Paris again, and she wouldn't go there if she was nervous and stressed as we appear to be or even more, so i guess she has the situation under control :)

I pray this bulletin has something positive! Of course, there is drama that I can be "here for" as a person, but to me, this is not Yuki Kajiura's Drag Race, this is not The Real Housewives of Spacecraft, etc., and this is not the time to be encouraging that. Likely an unpopular opinion, but hey.
Not to be a d!ck again but are you writing e-mails/tweets/whatever to any of the involved parties to try to fix this? Praying? Not to disrespect your beliefs but "lolz" in this case.

What's wrong with enjoying this drama on a fan forum? It's not like I'm actively wishing bad things to happen to any of them... Shit happens to all of us. We deal with it (one way or another). They will, as well.

Everyone saying "that new manager should be fired for this mess" is obviously not being very nice to that manager... S/he is a real human being, too... lol...

Edit: Actually, I think writing them would be totally disrespectful... so nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as angry or "raging". I was completely calm, and as I've said, this situation right now is just a legitimate fear.

^ Well I think we should calm down. Yuki Kajiura is having a break in Paris again, and she wouldn't go there if she was nervous and stressed as we appear to be or even more, so i guess she has the situation under control :)
Oh, see, I didn't even know any of this! I know she's strong on Twitter, which I don't follow.

Not to be a d!ck again but are you writing e-mails/tweets/whatever to any of the involved parties to try to fix this? Praying? Not to disrespect your beliefs but "lolz" in this case.
Edit: Actually, I think writing them would be totally disrespectful... so nevermind.

. . . . . . . . Okay, grunty.

Are you sure?
Yes. If not, why did I put it? I feel like you're literally trying to poke me for what I might have said. This is not the place, and why would I DM you such things?

Back