KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

M

missjasminnn

they just announced it! YESSSS :sohappy:

http://www.anime-expo.org/guests/ac...expo-for-a-live-concert-with-fictionjunction/

[Moderator EDIT]

ATTENDANCE LOG

I made an attendance log now, can you keep it updated missjasminn? If not I can be doing it instead :)

• Kowz
    ninetales (?)
    Black Sword
    salvanos
    Mezame
    nimsaj

I have one thing to say:

LET THEM BRING THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
What days are FictionJunction there???
I have a feeling I don't have a single chance of going... :cry:

Oh, you are so lucky if you can attend. I want special review from american users :ohoho:

^ that would be awesome〜 I really hope so! :love:
btw is it just FictionJunction? Will Yuki be there? Or maybe Hikaruas back up vocals or something?? :dote:

Oooo I might try to go as well, if I can convince my parents. heh (And if I can find someone to go with, unless someone here would like to meet up with me.) I hope airfare and tickets aren't too pricey. :dote:

^No, It's Yuki, FictionJunction and a guest vocalist.

ajiura brings her unique fusion of Japanese and European styles to AX with “FictionJunction,” her music project featuring the composer on keyboards and a special guest vocalist.

it might be Emily Bindiger as well, it would be the obvious choice for the english songs, which are quite popular. Besides, it would be cheaper for the organisation to do this than bringing someone else from Japan.

ninetales said:
I have one thing to say:

LET THEM BRING THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

it would be unfair to have FictionJunction without front band members, they are part of it as well, a FJ live without Korenaga is not FJ live. Sadly, money is the boss...

Ugh... it is so soon. I probably won't be able to go. I wish they would announce it more ahead of time. *sigh* I am very sad now. But I am looking forward to seeing who the guest is. I wonder if it will be Haruna. That would be interesting.

Re:

^
FJ's label is Flying Dog so it's unlikely Haruna would be performing with Kajiura + FJ. It's probably easier if she wasn't signed under Sony yet.

Kowz said:
^No, It's Yuki, FictionJunction and a guest vocalist.

ajiura brings her unique fusion of Japanese and European styles to AX with “FictionJunction,” her music project featuring the composer on keyboards and a special guest vocalist.
I see. I should have read the entire article first. Sorry for my misunderstanding. :bow:

Its about time Yuki and (particularly) FJ cross the sea. Hopefully this signifies hope for a tour or something. Absolutely great news. :sohappy:
And for those of you who are going...congratulations and damn you. Will be expecting a nice report. :knife:

Back