Kajiura and Shiho Terada working on BGM for J- drama "Anti-hero"

WTH?! Mother Hanae is serving vocals for this show?!
OK. Now I'm hyped.

According to the 2-weeks-ago tweets, she was providing lot of vocals, maybe Kajiura used the day for this and other projects...

i want Kajiura to write baroque-theme action cues for this one. maybe the next oldouboyousu or the witch geumjashee???

Skipped through the latest 19m special movie and... I really hope this isn't music from the show, lol.

There's a few second clip showing Kajiura talking in a sizzle reel (no actual footage where you can hear her) so I think this/she may show up in the 25 minute special that's supposed to air with the first episode... It's probably just the regular PR video saying how excited she is to be working on this, or something along the lines of the text comments we already got.

Hanae for hello. This is awesome.

HS Record better come through. I want the OST announced NOW.

Oh lord, it has the generic music from the special promo videos... I don't want those. :|

Last edited:
Yea but then that track at 10m/17m is just trash. Regardless whether that's Kajiura or Terada or stock music.

Wait. The clean parts that play during the ending. Who the hell is it singing? Is it Eri?

Edit: I really thought there would be some kind of special with this episode that would include Kajiura's interview.

Last edited:
well you guys listen to the awesome music while I look at Hanae's asparagus harvest.

Can you please send the link in a smile or sth if it's available somewhere? Same thing with the Lisa live. that's why @george1234 ended up with a fan concert instead of the real thing lol. cmon

I just want the main theme for now. Maybe also the next track. The rest is kind of "eh" to me, which isn't to say I couldn't grow to love it when I get the actual OST.

The drama itself seems like the usual Japanese live-action soap overacting. Particularly the Sherlock Holmes lead. XD

Last edited:
Back