Kajiura and Shiho Terada working on BGM for J- drama "Anti-hero" (OST release: June 5, 2024)

So now that they played it again that part does seem like it's an extended ending (I don't remember vocals being there last week? but maybe it was quiet... nope there, lul, loud as they can be) to the main theme rather than a separate arrange...

The transition from the acappella hanae+strings(no choir bit this time tho? guess will have to check if the strings are the same...) to the main theme felt so smooth that I'm now questioning if they are one or separate too, lol.

Oh ffs... and now they play that extended ending of main theme separately... I don't bloody know now... maybe it's different than the one before...

I'm really not interested in these choir tracks, TBH.

That long strings+?trumpet+piano track is pretty cute (was in the previous episode too). Probably not Kajiura though.

Yegads. How long is the main theme if they keep playing different parts... The way they played it here still doesn't feel like the right way Eri's parts come in. (Actually, relistening... maybe this could be the full one? Though again it starts with the different Hanae acappella and I'm like ?wut?. XD)

Oh hey, piano main theme. Wonder if Terada. Was there in previous episode, my brain didn't retain muchfrom last week it would seem.

?New choir/strings in ending/preview. At first though it was main theme arrange...

Fingers crossed we get OST news after the next episode.

Last edited:
NGL the way they play main theme/other tracks is confusing... I'm trying to put together a mockup of what the full version could be and FML...

There's one word of the vocal intro to the main theme that has extra harmony in ep1titlescreen ver that I can't find audible in any other time the intro plays (neither during the first loop, nor during the second with rhythmic elements)... The background rumbling and percussive elements of the intro also changes between appearances... Either they loop it even more times (seems like overkill?) or maybe the full version reuses the intro for outro, rather than what I keep calling the "extended ending"? Or maybe there is another track that has almost the same vocal intro but is separate from the main theme...

The vocal-less separate "extended ending" in ep3 also appears in previous episodes in the middle of that one dramatic choir track... v( ' ')v

I need answers, lul. Why do I even care?

I really like the flute portions of the main theme. There are nice tracks in between, couldn't tell if it was Kajiura or not though. and some very atmospheric tracks. no idea how the music fits the show..?
the preview at the end could be part of the main theme? likely a separate version but who knows. I think I like it!

I’ll watch it tomorrow in HQ but I used the bilibili link to find out if they released new Eri vocals lol

The transition from the acappella hanae+strings(no choir bit this time tho? guess will have to check if the strings are the same...) to the main theme felt so smooth that I'm now questioning if they are one or separate too, lol.
No way. The have mixed both tracks for sure. The acapella track has different melody to the main theme.

No way. The have mixed both tracks for sure. The acapella track has different melody to the main theme.
I know.

no idea how the music fits the show..?
I don't know Japanese but I'd say it mostly really doesn't, lol.

Anyhu, a possibility of how the full ver of main theme might go:
mega /file/ogh1SCbL#AhfEL32QnnyTA9ktklx5BJJe7wsckFY6aR0QtHiKvlE
"cpm"

It's very likely wrong but it's a possibility. I did not use that one extra vocal with different rumbling and extra percussive parts because it was throwing me off... so who knows what's up with that bit and if this really is the ending section for main theme or not... The part before the main anti arito vocal (or whatever it is) might be truncated in the full ver, too, I used the longest one from ep1, every other time it played it was shorter.

I really like it. I want the delicious official vershun. :|

Last edited:
I still think Eri doesn't fit but maybe the full version is different. I'd rather have them in different songs but watever.

I didn't get find out this, anyone knows how many episode contains the series?

?New choir/strings in ending/preview. At first though it was main theme arrange...
At first and at the last, I think it has the same kajiurago lol

I didn't get find out this, anyone knows how many episode contains the series?
The last five shows in this timeslot were single seasons. (Edit: all with 10 episodes.)

Still hoping for Jun 5 release for OST based on those other shows.

Last edited:
https://fictionjunction.com/information/11480/

▼発売情報
タイトル:TBS系 日曜劇場「アンチヒーロー」オリジナル・サウンドトラック
音楽:梶浦由記 寺田志保
発売元:Anchor Records
品番:UZCL-2286
発売日:2024年6月5日(水)
価格:¥2,750(税込)

Yap. Confirmed. Good price.

Reminder that the OST will most likely (going by previous Sony/Anchor releases) be available on ww digital streaming, with hirez on ototoy also available internationally.

Main theme will be available May 20.

Ok. This was faster.

What a time to be alive.

eyes-roll-back-ecstasy.gif

Wow soundtrack so fast and its cheaper than anime ones somehow too 😍

@grunty I tried to DL from bili with annie but only the first segement of ep 3 and 4 would download, do you know why ?

Last edited:
Back