Kagaribi no Hanabira

• Thread starter Kagaribi no Hanabira
  • Start date
K

Kagaribi no Hanabira

Yah...I'm a newby here....have just gone to this forum after the host was hacked.......:uh..:. Huhhhhhh...... I'm a Thai fans of KajiuraSan for a few years (and I found that it's so hard to find other Kajiura's fans in my country.... :cry: .) However...I've moved to Canada to study since last fall... My city in Canada is said to be twin cities KW : Kitchener-Waterloo, but for me, KW stands for Kajiuran World.. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: .

My name 'Kagaribi' came from the Japanese word - bonfire, which is the inspiration of the name of a female character, Cagalli, in animation Gundam SEED. I know Kajiura's works at first time by watching this animation and Cagalli is KajiuraSan's favourite character in Gundam SEED :dote:. (according to her interview about Honoo no Tobira.) Nice to meet you all...^ ^.

hi, welcome~
I'm moving to CA for my study too~ :sohappy:
hmm.... KW (for me) = Keiko x Wakana :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

Welcome to CPM! :hi:

Cagalli is my favorite Gundam Seed character too. :shy:

OMG WELCOME TO THE FORUM KAGARIBIIII

I love Cagalli too! she's the only female which is not crazy or useless OTL
and she's Strong =D (at the beginning at least =_=)

lol Kajiura World XD I wonder where can we put this expression...maybe to describe CPM ? =D

" CPM the KW "

naaaaaaahh bad bad bad xD

say say say, can you read japanese Kagaribi? =D

say say say, can you read japanese Kagaribi? =D
I can't read Japanese... :cry: . Only know some basic conversation and Japanese vocab from Anime and Kajiura's songs.... :dote: .

However...after I started studying in Canada...because of the hard study...I've rarely time to see anime... :uh..: ,..but for Anime songs..(esp. Kajiura's song... :dote: .) I can listen to the song during doing homework, but I can't see anime during doing homework... :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: . (and it seem that I'm more addicted in her songs... :sohappy: )

Welcome!~~
I love your banner & avatar :nosebleed:

KW
WKkiss.gif

:XD: :XD: :XD:

I love your banner & avatar
Thanks....^ ^. Before I registered...I played another artists' webboards and I sometimes used Ava&Sig of FJclub in those webboards....how dare I am.... :ohoho: .

My previous FJ Sig&Ava Collection... :sohappy:
Parallel Hearts :
PHAva_HCTFcopy.jpg
PHAva.jpg

PHSig_HCTFcopy.jpg

There're 2 versions of Sig&Ava...and I like the blue one..lol.
PHSig.jpg

Everlasting Song :
FJavacopy.jpg

Fairytale : (my mistake is Maya didn't join this single.... :...: )
KalafinaAvacopy.jpg

KalafinaSigcopy.jpg

I've lived in KW before.
Wow...really...it seems that there're manyone have been living or are living in Canada..lol :dote: (Waterloo is a lovely city even the food is quite expensive and bad-taste...especially Thai food.... :barf: .)

:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: welcome kagaribi!! I'm in canada too!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: lets meet at the CNE later this year with the others

lets meet at the CNE later this year with the others
:shock: ...what's CNE??? (but..it will be in Toronto&after the spring semester ends..., right :stars: .)

Care for a cup of tea?
lol....I'm a cafeinism.... :love: ...love Tea&Coffee so much...lol....

wahh that's a pretty gallery of avatars and siggys! :dote:
i like how the siggy is symetric xD

It's the ex~ at the end of august http://www.theex.com/
zetsubou works there and we're all going to meet, with arcadio and michelle too~
Wow...so interesting! :sohappy: We may talk about more detail about our meeting in next time... :XD: .

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
It's the ex~ at the end of august http://www.theex.com/
zetsubou works there and we're all going to meet, with arcadio and michelle too~
Wow...so interesting! :sohappy: We may talk about more detail about our meeting in next time... :XD: .
wahhh, don't forget meh! I wanna to too! :aww:
well, if only I'm free from my lab :uh..:

Back