Jimang.

S

Solveig

(I saw a Sound Horizon topic here so I thought I could post this here as well... however if it's not the right forum then I apologize and feel free to move it ^^)

Jimang released a new solo album "Eros" in December 2009. I was thinking of buying it but I have no clue how the songs sound like and if the style is close or not to Sound Horizon and la divina tragedia~魔曲~ from Umineko (I really love both). I can't afford ordering many Japanese CD's so I prefer to make sure I will like it before ordering (to not be disappointed like I was with alan -I purchased her album mainly because of RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ but the other songs weren't as great... xD)

So if you have heard it, what's your opinion about this album? :3

I haven't heard it but thanks for telling us about it~
I really love SH stuff but it took me a while to get used to the umineko ED :XD: I think i don't like it because I associate it with the END of an episode just where something interesting is about to happen, and then it doesn't show me and i get angry at it XDDDD

Aim: To what extent does this have to do with "YUKI KAJIURA"? :)

Exactly. LMAO!
I mean... I just listened to it right now on YouTube.
*glances right* >_> *glances left* <_<
So yeah, grunty. I agree. :)

Music is a product of human intention and perception, so I think that as long as anyone feels that it's relevant, it should be accepted :)

I might have misworded the board description but I think anything about music is okay to be here, for discussion with people who share the same interests. The board separations are more of a guideline than a rule, grouping things together for convenience.

[edit] there i fixed the board desc >_>

it's bad to have too many boards
maybe we can merge the yuki-general and yuki-music (people miscat those all the time anyway) and add a music board to the general group

I wouldn't mind that.
Some people only visit this section (grunty bear) and miss topics from the general section.

Re:

Kerahna said:
maybe we can merge the yuki-general and yuki-music (people miscat those all the time anyway)

I think the reason I only visit this board is because I only care about releases/music. I don't get any erotic dreams with Kajiura/Kalafina in them so I don't have much to say about anything else...

Like I feel as if there already exists another board for such a topic.
Perhaps the "Off-Topic General" board?
Because come on. This is the YUKI KAJIURA MUSIC board. Anything besides Yuki Kajiura is OFF-TOPIC.
Mint Truffles said:
Kizuato said:
Omg. Mr. Brown ftw!
NO NO NO YESTERDAY HE WRITES THE AIM ON THE BOARD AND WE DIDN'T DISCUSS ANYTHING AT ALL!! ALL WE DID WAS ANSWER THE DO NOW, AND WE DIDN'T EVEN GO OVER THAT EITHER!!!

Kizuato said:
Like I feel as if there already exists another board for such a topic.
Perhaps the "Off-Topic General" board?
Because come on. This is the YUKI KAJIURA MUSIC board. Anything besides Yuki Kajiura is OFF-TOPIC.
Mint Truffles said:
Kizuato said:
Omg. Mr. Brown ftw!
NO NO NO YESTERDAY HE WRITES THE AIM ON THE BOARD AND WE DIDN'T DISCUSS ANYTHING AT ALL!! ALL WE DID WAS ANSWER THE DO NOW, AND WE DIDN'T EVEN GO OVER THAT EITHER!!!

Shitttt. I don't even see the point in his Aims! I don't even remember the one from day. X____x

grunty said:
I think the reason I only visit this board is because I only care about releases/music. I don't get any erotic dreams with Kajiura/Kalafina in them so I don't have much to say about anything else...

WIN.

Kizuato said:
Exactly. LMAO!
I mean... I just listened to it right now on YouTube.
*glances right* >_> *glances left* <_<
So yeah, grunty. I agree. :)

Jimang = Not similar to Kajiura in anyway.

Shin said:
@grunty + kizuato

don't you guys have anything better do do? :uh..:

Aren't YOU the guy who goes around posting random pictures of the chat room and collecting logs as if they're important to life?

C'mon guys...read what Solveig wrote in her first line... :uh..:

Back