The problem is...
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYY JIN
by Kerahna ;)
(cause she hasn't time to do it T__T)
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYY JIN
again ! by meee xD
:nophoto:

This time i'm sure it's the right guy! Happy BirthDay, Jin! :love: :aww: :goodjob: :hearts: :shy: Luv Ya!!!! ;) :knife:

Very well done, Zuiyon! ;) I like the drawing! No, scratch that, I absolutely luv it! It remains to see if Jin likes it... :glasses:

Thank you very much guys hahaha nice drawing. Sorry I've been out all the the day until now and I couldn't come here. You are such an artist Zuiyon, I like it hahaha thank you again all of you.

(By the way, it is my pc who has gone completely crazy or the look of the forum has changed?)

heh.... I think i'm quite late, but cangratulations!

I hope you will get/have recived some awesome gifts ( and if you get a graphics tablet, mail it to me!) :plot:

Nah! Congrats, and enjoy your day. :love:

Thank you Daichi. If till the end of the day I recieve a graphics tablet I'll send it to you.

yes, i upddated to phpbb3, so i could try to install some new things like spoiler tags and quick reply, but after failing for like 3 hours last night, ive temporarily given up XD i think the new layout looks nice though :3 and the reply page seems to load faster although it might be just my imagination

The forum looks perfect hahaha although yesterday I had some problems when loading the site, maybe it was because you were changing the layout but now it works well.

Hey, why am I late on all birthdays? :omgwtf:
Happy birthday!!! :bow:

Back