If Kala/FJ will cover a Western non-Xmas song...

Do you want to hear Kalafina/FJ sing a cover of a Western non-Xmas song?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

chrisgarci

YES! I live on her roof
What will it be?
This has been boggling my mind all these years, and seriously, it would not hurt if I get to see them performing a cover of a Western song.

What comes to my mind as an "ideal" song for them to cover are one of the following:

A Thousand Years - Cristina Perri
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
My Immortal - Evanescence

IIRC, One of Hikaru's musical inspirations is Celine Dion, right? I would be very intersted to hear her sing Celine's songs... :ayashii:

EDIT: As pointed out by george, they have sung Xmas songs alright, so I changed the topic a bit ^^;

Well, I would love to hear Keiko sing Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers) :nosebleed:

But hey, wasn't it Wakachan who cited Celine Dion as an inspiration? I thought Hikaru was into Destiny's Child or something :XD:

Will continue thinking about some songs for those two... :ayashii:

Keiko- would love to hear her rendition of I Dreamed a Dream and Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (Les Miserables). :nosebleed:

Wakana- Shania Twain's From this Moment On... :nosebleed: Oh and Celine Dion's songs too. Gospel songs, anyone? :ayashii:

Hikaru- ever since I heard Destiny's Child's Survivor I've been imagining her at lives singing this with her DU glare... :XD: Although it could be better if she got the Kalafina girls with her since it's quite a lot for one person.

how about Sarah Brightman's song.. like this one.. i can see Kalafina sings it..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLHLRD1fXpg[/youtube]

Has everyone heard Yuuka Nanri's version of Rogers and Hammerstein's "My Favourite Things" from Sakamichi no Apollon Original Soundtrack?

:omg: kuga san~ do you have link to yuuka's "my favorite things" ~ i wanna~

she also performed the japanese version of my fave things in her LIVE ON concert

Re: Re:

Mayu said:
On a separate note, I would love to hear Wakana sing Once Upon a December (note: the Russian version is good too~). :shy:
:shy: i want her to sing that too~

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UR6Byai3oI[/youtube]
Keiko voice is suitable for the woman part in this song~
i always imagine her singing in this track~
:shy:

Ne ne... We have Kalafina covering numerous Japanese songs and had some of them played live, such as Connect, but seriously, I want to have them cover a Western song for heaven's sake... Just one song is enough...

Pink's Just Give me a Reason then comes to my mind... Can't imagine how Yuki will do a rendition of this one that will fit FJ/Kalafina though. *then again I don't think that Pink's songs fit them after all...*

Speaking of having Kalafina singing non-Christmas Western songs reminds of Yuki Kajiura vol.9 LIVE, where FJ girls sang some of FICTION II songs (I Swear, My Forgotten Cloistered Dream, I Reach for The Sun, Sweet Song) and they sounds perfect to me. :plz:

Well, Hikaru suit well for Evanescence and Beyonce songs. For Wakana, I'd like to hear her sing soprano songs like Sarah Brightmans, but I think that's unlikely. As for Keiko, her voice is suitable for songs Christina Aguilera's songs.

I definitely like to see Keiko sing "I Turn to You" by Christina Aguilera. :waii:

Back