I eat art ^_^ (Tabete's fanart)

^ :fwa:

/me stabs HIS MASK with a pencil for being too skilled with color pencils :knife:

How in the world did you do something like that with a color pencil? :ayashii:
Its really nice! I love how you colored it. I seriously thought that you used a tablet and photoshop. :omg:

:uh..: And -uh- where can I find the Cook book? Dont know where to look for it. :desksweat:

^Must be hard training to be that good in coloring. :plot: Wish I can do that.

Its ok! You're great in manual coloring so you dont really need photoshop. I'm not so I want to try if my coloring skill will improve using a tablet. :spotlight: Because I'm really messy.

WOW! :waii: Its so cute HIS MASK. Chibi Utahimes and Yuki FTW. Great coloring again :goodjob: Did you use color pencils again? :confu: I'm not so sure. I just cant tell. :desksweat: sorry about that

BTW I just found a really great Manga Sketching Book! I'm gonna finish all 500+ pages soon. :dote:

Colored pencils for the vocals and Yuki, and Photoshop for the backgrounds and text :D

What is a manga sketching book..? Lemme see :stars:

OH MY GAWD :fwa: tabi and HIS MASK...you're both so talented :omg: :shy: I wish I could draw... :cry:

I hope 1/2 year is not too long :spotlight:

Here's my Kalafina fan art:)
:nophoto:

I just love looking at them slanted :XD:

Wow, they are very pretty Tabichan! :waii:
Hope for more nice artwork coming soon :innocent:

:shy: Thanks Megy. I'm planning of drawing another one, this time for Casa-chan's birthday.

Back