“Hikaru”Birthday EVENT 2018" + Kalafina "Wakana" in Concert with the Roma・Italia Orchestra

and it turns out she is under Spacecraft lol
http://www.ryumasaki-scp.com/
I’m sure she is. Spacecraft probably had the similarly negative — yet unfortunately accurate — mindset that Wakana could not truly, successfully carry this event on her own.
I also kind of wonder how much Wakana wanted this addition, or even the general event. She doesn’t seem like a strong speak-up kind of gal.

tumblr_pc274aoyBk1rr1b1jo1_1280.jpg

The simpleness of these goods is really depressing...I expected more about the design

But fanboying/girling aside, maybe the simple logo design serves as a contrast the sophisticated, elegant Kalafina one? Like to stress out that it's a "Hikaru as an individual artist" type of event.:confu:

I really don't know, but maybe you're right! Let's hope for the best! Seeing them separated, is really to painful çç

Well, guess you might want to sort out the rules regarding this among yourselves, as the mods, since I think this is the first time in CPM's history that we're going through a breakup like this and some people seem attached to those people. All I know is that this section is called Everything Yuki... ^^

If others are reluctant about using the Otakuland section maybe a new subforum for non-Kajiura activities from all her co-performers present and past... (Because why limit this to just "the exes", Kalafina or even only the singers.)

^ That would be good idea, since there are many ex co-performers, and they get burried under other threads in otakuland oftenly (mainly due to Kuga's updates on every thread :3), i ll discuss it with Kera.

Whoa. A comment of mine taken into account. Just to repeat - my suggestion was for a subforum for discussing non-Kajiura activities from all of them, those who are still working with Kajiura as well. Not just Chiaki, Yuuka or Kalafina to name a few.

I'm hopeful someone will at least post a setlist for us, but I still took to twitter to see if anyone was blogging about it. I found an interesting post here about the songs performed. This is not confirmed and the post even says it might be incomplete/incorrect or something to that effect.

hickkn said:
宝石/井上麻里奈
プラチナ/坂本真綾
北ウイング/中森明菜
CAT'S EYE/杏里
ARIA/Kalafina
Blackbird/The Beatles
Honesty/Billy Joel
Just the Way You Are/Billy Joel
魂のルフラン/高橋洋子
History Maker/DEAN FUJIOKA
Sprinter/Kalafina

Houseki/Marina Inoue
Purachina (Platinum)/Maaya Sakamoto
Kita Wing/Akina Nakamori
CAT'S EYE/Anri
ARIA/Kalafina
Blackbird/The Beatles
Honesty/Billy Joel
Just the Way You Are/Billy Joel
Tamashii no Rufuran (Refrain)/Yoko Takahashi
History Maker/Dean Fujioka
Sprinter/Kalafina

Since the event was about Hikaru celebrating her birthday and her anniversary of her debuting in Kalafina, I was kind of expecting it to be a mix of Kalafina stuff and other songs she enjoys. Wasn't expecting some of those song choices, though. I hope everyone who went enjoyed it. Wish I had the ability to go.

Also, another person on twitter posted the same setlist.

Back