Hi!

S

serenatosnow

Hello! I'm a college student in the United States. I'm studying psychology with a minor in Japanese language! I stumbled across canta-per-me not too long ago while searching for some Kalafina lyrics. I'd love to connect with fellow Kalafina and Yuki fans, so here I go!

I discovered Yuki Kajiura through Pandora Hearts, and again through Puella Magi Madoka Magica. The soundtracks were captivating, the melodic background vocals had me picturing dreamlike, Disney ballroom scenes. I later got into Kalafina after listening to Kuroshitsuji's second ED, Lacrimosa, and their first album, Seventh Heaven. I also enjoy FictionJunction's works.

It's nice to meet you all, and I hope I can form some fond memories on this site! :3

Hello and welcome!
It's awesome your a college student, I'm actually a senior in HS right now planning to double major in both Japanese and Creative Writing so yeah hehe

Pandora Hearts and Madoka both have great soundtracks for sure. Do you have any favorite Kalafina songs? :)

welcome to cpm! Lacrimosa was the first Kalafina song I heard. What are your fav PH and PMMM bgm?

Hello and welcome!
It's awesome your a college student, I'm actually a senior in HS right now planning to double major in both Japanese and Creative Writing so yeah hehe

Pandora Hearts and Madoka both have great soundtracks for sure. Do you have any favorite Kalafina songs? :)

Hi! Hope you enjoy Japanese, it's a fun language to learn ^^
Hmmmm, I'd have to say my favorites are Red Moon, Fairytale, Lacrimosa and Magia

welcome to cpm! Lacrimosa was the first Kalafina song I heard. What are your fav PH and PMMM bgm?

Thank you!!
For Pandora Hearts, it'd be Preparation and Alone. PMMM, Sis Puella Magica.

Reactions: aki
@serenatosnow welcome to the forum and have you heard Contractor from the FictionJunction live vol 2 CD set (performed at Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#10)?

Last edited:
I haven't heard the live version yet but I'll totally check it out!

Back