Hi!

K

Kirito

Hi, everyone! It's nice to meet you! My username's Kirito, and I'm from Sydney, Australia!

Obviously, I signed up to this site because I'm very much a huge fan of Kalafina and Yuki Kajiura's other projects like FictionJunction and her always-amazing OSTs. I discovered Canta-per-me because I was searching for Kalafina's Kajiurago lyrics, and turns out, you guys have them posted. It was way back in April, I think, when I first got discovered Kalafina.

Main reason: I was a big Fate/Stay Night fan back in March this year, which was when I got introduced to anime, and I got into other Type-Moon works as well, like Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai. After watching each Kara no Kyoukai movie, I Googled around, and it just so happened that I stumbled across Kalafina's Red Moon live video. It immediately made me a fan and ever since then, my love for Kalafina has only since then grew.

So, there's my story relating to the Kajiura side of things.

As for my other side, I'm what you would consider a jack-of-all-trades, and actually managing to excel in what I do, though it is overwhelming at times. I'm an avid GFX-er who loves creating signature tags as well, and if you've noticed from my current signature (featuring Keiko), I consider myself pretty skilled at it. XD I'm also a Moderator on another forum called Koei Warriors, if you've heard of it, which would note my other love towards Tecmo Koei games such as Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi and Dead or Alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to cmp!! Nice to meet you ^_^
Your current signature is really beautiful!! :sohappy: Keiko-san :shy: :shy:

Welcome!
I don't like that red you used on the hair, it's too glaring :tea: but you did a good job on the siggy.

Welcome Kirito, if you liked the Noir and .hack//SIGN OSTs, check out the music of See-Saw and Chiaki Ishikawa.

Nice job on the sig with all that skill :nophoto:,
but it made Keiko resemble Nami Tamaki of today... :uh..:

Anyways, welcome to CPM and hopefully I get to see more of your work posted here. Love to see more of your art on anything Yuki-related, especially on SAO (judging by your name). :ayashii:

Welcome! I hope you like it here, I am either Lina or Liana, but most people call me Liana heh Nice to meet you! :dote:

Thanks for the warm greetings, everyone. It makes me feel welcome to be here. ^_^ And I'll definitely be starting up a gallery here, as well as looking forward to just expressing my inner Kajiura-fanboyisms. :XD:

Back