Hi Everyone!

M

maxwell9

I'm maxwell9 and i wanted to say hello to everyone in this community!!!. I love Kajiura-sama and her awesome music ^^, that's the reason i decided to join your community, it's wonderful to see you're not alone (when i became a kajiura-sama fan in 2003, there was very little info about her, and nothing like a fansite U.U. Fortunately, the interest in Kajiura-sama is growing more and more, so we can expect to be a big community in the future^o^).

I hope we get along very well ^^

Haha XD If I were to introduce myself, I'd say the exact same thing! I'm so happy to be able to meet more fans of Kajiura-sama (too long? maybe... Kaji-sama...Kaji-chama XD) and have them all conveniently collected here to obsess and stalk and worship ^__________________^ :twisted:

I also hope the Yuki fan community grows, she really deserves the whole world at her feet hahaha XD

I'm glad you finally decided to introduce yourself, so we can finally start to talk ^_^ Feel free to spam everywhere as much as you like!

hi hiiii maxwell !
welcome to the forum !

awww sorry I have to go study, 'later xD

You finally decided to get yourself out of the darkness and the mystery of the memberslist. Welcome to the site and the forum and I wish you the best feeling from reading our past, present and future topics. (You may find that my welcoming is a bit cliche compaired with the previous welcoming, because I have run out of welcoming sentences)

So you are the 1st member from Latin America. I usually dont like the music from this countries (latin) because I dont like many things in the songs (singer voices , background music , the sound of the spanish language. I am asking for forgiveness if I hurt you.
Surprisingly, I like the spanish - like music that Yuki makes (romanesque, Mai - Hime OST, El Cazador OST <- they are really good!!

Welcome again!! :D

Hello and welcome to this community maxwell9, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy a lot here

thanks to everyone!!

to george1234: don't worry, I also don't like the latin-american and spanish music (except for specific folklore music). In these days, there's an invasion of a "music" called reggaetón from Puerto Rico in Latin-America, it's really annoying and disgusting (that's why I'm still so in love with my beloved goddess=D, always amazing).

all right! another kajiura lover! Welcome to the forum and have fun! :D

Yo! Canta-per-me.net no forum ni youkoso! ^^ So welcome to this forum, even if you've been already lurking in the shadows. Have a very very perv...joyful stay! ^^

Back