Hi everyone. I'm new

J

J.Uzuki

Hello.

I normally check this site out looking for news about Yuki Kajiura. I love her music and it's good to see a forum especially dedicated to her so here I am, wishing to share my admiration for Yuki with other people.

Nice to meet all of you :D

Hi Jin :D great to see you here ;)
hahaha i need to stop grinning like an idiot whenever i see a picture of that guy XD

*regains composure*
I'm so glad you're here to worship with us ^_^ It's a small community but I hope it will grow as more people become aware of her GREATNESS <3 For the past month or so I've had so much fun with this forum and met some really awesome people :D who all have great taste in music and are all male o_O;;

*creepy grinnnnnnnn*

Hey J. Uzuki! What sort of job are you up to this time :P . Welcome to our forums of Yuki Kajiura! You'll find plenty of admiration for her here :D. I'm naoise, the elusive admin who is second only to the ever gorgeous Kerahna. It's great to have you here - and remember: spread word of Yuki Kajiura :D

second huh? judging by post count, Nick, George, and Zuiyon are all better than you naoise you lazy bum!!

LOL
As you can see, there are nice and funny people here xD
Welcome Welcome !
I'm Zuiyon, a fanofyuki like everyone on this forum ^^

Eeeeeeeh were you serious karahna ??? we are all male there ?...
and what's your problem huh ?? haha joking XD
hmmmm that's not representative of Yuki's fan at all...

By the way, welcome Jin !!!

The ones that are currently actively posting are all male, and on the member list there are about 4 girls ^^;

and no i have no problem with a reverse harem :wink: :lol:

My greetings to J.Uzuki! :D It was almost painful to see my nickname in the line "the newest registered user" so long, but recently the situation changes for better. The community IS growing! :D :D :D

Kerahna, don't overpraise my activeness - it depends on the amount of spare time and Internet. Once one of these factors fails me, naoise may become second to ME in terms of elusiveness. :oops: :oops: :lol: Frankly, I hope for the opposite.

muahahahaaaaa you'll NEVER beat me in terms of elusiveness!

Back