Hi everyone ^_^ A new member here!

N

nitrus

Hi there. I'm pleased to join this forum about one of the most talented musicians of our time.

I'm a musician myself (well, sorta... :P ) and Yuki's talent to blend all the various music styles and genres never ceases to astonish me. The way she does is very adventurous, almost naive, but therefore very efficient. There are many seasoned pros in the business, far more "sophisticated" and let's face it, original musicians both "Eastern" and "Western", but most of them should look at music of Yuki Kajiura and learn.

OK, this already seems way too much for an introduction of myself... :lol: but I'm looking forward to discuss all things Yuki elsewhere...:-D

Wlecome to the forum nitrus ! ^o^
haha no your introution is good xD
hey you are a musician !? do you compose music or play an instrument ?

Both, actually.
I play keyboards/piano (that's my main instrument), guitars, a bit of bass, percussion, etc...:) and I compose music and produce it by myself.

You're not gonna believe this, but my music is in some ways very similar to that of Yuki's, some would even say she's my biggest inspiration, however, I found out about Yuki only less than a year ago (I know I know, it's a shame...) but I've been making music for much much longer. I like many, but I mean many musical styles, and that's what my music mostly sounds like. And I'm also an avid fan of the Spectrasonics samples, loops and sound banks - those are heavily overused by Yuki, as musicians will surely agree, but hell, they sound the best and, as I said, she's all but original... But that's why we love her.

I've recently completed my debut instrumental concept album, I spent 2.5 years with, called Wonderland Within (a horrible name, but that's what it's all about) and now I'm looking into possibilities of getting it properly released. I've collaborated with a couple of my good (female) singer friends and wrote some more poppy songs that they sang, but I'm not sure it's something I'd like to keep doing, but who knows... On the other hand, I've also scored a couple of theater plays and now I'm proud to say I'm scoring my first movie, which is something I've always dreamed about and that's probably the way of my future as a musician (if any).

OMG, but this isn't a forum about me... but you asked... ^_^

Well I for one think it is completely awesome that we have a composer on our forum - I'm actually very interested to know how you guys manage to arrange all those notes into such good sounding things!

Welcome to the forum nitrus! It's great to meet you! ^_^

Oh! Another one member from Europe, Untill now we have george1234 (me), Zuiyon, Nick Hunter, nitrus (you) , and some other members who havent made posts in the forum yet, seems that Yuki's music is more popular in the places she hasnt send it to be sold XD.

Nice to meet you, and as naoise says, its great to have a musician, composer in our forum.

Enjoy the site and the forum.

Suggestion: Read the previous posts if you have time

@ Kerahna. This is a record, 3 new members in 1 week! We should open a champagne (well... nitrus has registered the forum some months ago if I have to decide from his nickname's position in the member list but he became active now)

I'm afraid I'll be in the list of newest member registered a little bit more hahaha.
Nice to meet you nitrus and welcome to this forum.

Yay nitrus is here ^_^
Your experiences with music is amazing! Are you going to share any of your music with us? :mrgreen: you play sooo many instrumenttss!!! InfinityEX and Nick Hunter do music too, but all i do is play things other people wrote XD And I hate to practice so i only play things i can sightread XD

Nitrus, my sheer greetings to you! :D It's great that you compose music, and even greater that you make it multi-styled. I like that in music, too. :)
I see that during my absence the community has been growing. Yahoo!! :)

Back