Hi CPM!

E

Elegia

Hi guys!
My name is Elegia, taken from word "elegy", a mournful, melancholic poem. A dark username like the color of Kalafina. :dote:
Ive been a fan of Kajiura since TRC. Ship of Fools and A Song of Storm and Fire are my all time favorite. Things I like in her music are Keiko's alto+Wakana's sopran+Konno & Kido strings. :nosebleed:
I want to thank this site for the info on Yuki's musician, now I can stalk them. :XD:
Im also a fan of Ayaka Hirahara, Hajime Chitose, Hitomi Shimatani and Sachi Tainaka. :sohappy:

Random fact: Hikaru looks like my ex :cry:

Elegia said:
Hi guys!
Im also a fan of Ayaka Hirahara, Hajime Chitose, Hitomi Shimatani and Sachi Tainaka. :sohappy:

Hi Elegia, I am also a fan of Ayaka Hirahara and Hajime Chitose, although Chiaki Ishikawa is my favourite YK vocalist (-:.

I was very pleased to be able to see Hajime Chitose live at the 7 July "No Nukes 2012" concert where she was also accompanied for one song by Ryuichi Sakamoto.

Please enjoy your stay here and I hope that you get to see Kalafina, FictionJunction and Yuki Kajiura live some time.

Welcome :sparkleguy:
Awesome name :dote:
Ship of fools and A song of fire and storm are really great :nosebleed:

Keiko's contralto+Wakana's soprano voice and that violin= :iamdead: :XD:

Try to take a look at this :psst: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3505 especially MC2 (YK LIVE vol.4 part1), it's about the musicians :plot:

Have fun and see you around :sohappy:

@Kugayama
Hi! If you like those 2 I suggest you to check singers on my first post. They all have wonderful singing voice :nosebleed:
Thanks btw!

@Varete
You also have an awesome name! Actually there were 4 songs that dragged me to YK Worshiping, those 2, I Talk to the Rain and My Dear Feather :dote:
I already watched that vid long time ago, but thanks anyway!

@ZoaKaizer
Hi Im from Indonesia. Where do you come from? XD

@HimeWakana
Im 14 :sparkleguy:
How old are you Wakana fangirl? xD
Actually Im 19, I discovered her music when I was 14 xD

Welcome! I am either Lina or Liana. I really like your name too. It reminds me of Magia. heh I hope you like it here and I see you are already a fan of the onions. :sohappy: Other artists you should check out: Faylan, Aika Yoshioka, Yozuca, Minami Kuribayashi, and Yui Horie to name a few.

Elegia said:
@Kugayama
Hi! If you like those 2 I suggest you to check singers on my first post. They all have wonderful singing voice :nosebleed:
Thanks btw!

@Varete
You also have an awesome name! Actually there were 4 songs that dragged me to YK Worshiping, those 2, I Talk to the Rain and My Dear Feather :dote:
I already watched that vid long time ago, but thanks anyway!

@ZoaKaizer
Hi Im from Indonesia. Where do you come from? XD

@HimeWakana
Im 14 :sparkleguy:
How old are you Wakana fangirl? xD
Actually Im 19, I discovered her music when I was 14 xD

Welcome to the forum. And another Indonesian! This is a surprise. Me and Zoa are Indonesian too :XD:

@Ritardando and Zoa
Faith in Indonesian Restored. :dote:
I hate teh K-pop influence here esp the I-pop boy/girlband. :blood:

welcome to cpm big family!! :)
have fun and enjoy here!
Its nice to see another indonesian around hahaha XD
yoroshiku onegaishimasu

yaaaay, another Indonesian!
welcome here, Elegia-san! I am indonesian too~ :sohappy:
you have a nice username, really :shy:

and...
Elegia said:
Random fact: Hikaru looks like my ex :cry:
hontou desuka? :omg: :blood: :imdead:

Welcooome :D Lots of Indonesian are here, huh :XD: Really, I wonder is there amy Turkish besides me :D

~mana~ said:
Welcooome :D Lots of Indonesian are here, huh :XD: Really, I wonder is there amy Turkish besides me :D
you need to spread Kajiuranism there to full CPM with Turkish. I inflicted Kajiurathirst to some of my friends (maybe one of them is here already) :ohoho:

littlefelicita said:
you have a nice username, really :shy:
Cerise said:
Your username is really prettyyy :shy: :XD:
:shy:

littlefelicita said:
hontou desuka? :omg: :blood: :imdead:
Yeah. Kinda. :spotlight: :cry:

@FxMacCobra @Cerise @valeriana runa @littlefelicita @~mana~
thanks for the welcome guys :sohappy:

@Indonesian CPM Member
we should arrange community gathering some day.
this is an opportunity to find a girl who liek Yuki Kajiura, lol jk :sohappy:

@Indonesian CPM Member
we should arrange community gathering some day.

sure ^^ but I'm not in indonesia at the moment. haha
are you living in jakarta?

Back