Hi again~ long time no see

R

Ripme

Hi,

My name is Christine or Ris/Ri for short. I made an account years ago here around 2008 (I was in high school!). But I think the account is long gone. ^_^" Now I'm in my mid 20s working at a tech company in the Silicon Valley, California where I was born and raised.

I don't remember what series I discovered Yuki Kajiura's music... but I think it was because of See-Saw and FictionJunction Yuuka around 2007? Back in high school I was obsessed with her music, various Jpop and anisong. I took a break around late high school and early college from anime and music... I still haven't seen shows like Madoka and SAO. But I do watch some anime with my boyfriend and very much into collecting Pokemon, Studio Ghibli, and other cute stuff. I also listen to some Korean and Cantonese songs besides Japanese.

For years I have attended anime conventions such as Fanime in my home area and also Anime Expo since 2014! Sadly I missed Kajiura san and Kalafina when they were guests was there. My dream would be to see Kalafina and Yuuka! However, I will be going to the concert in Hollywood next month! My friend won a pair of tickets and also I really love all the good food in LA~ I can't wait~:dote:

Looking forward to being active again!

Welcome (back) and maybe you can meet some of the others here who will be attending the SAO concert.

I'm just a lurker but I hope to be more active! Unfortunately, the concert is canceled... :(

Back