Hey everyone

Sania

I adore Yuki
Well, never had I though I'd join a community like this, but almost entire lack of any fellow listeners to Kajiura's music in my country made me feel kinda isolated...

Im a university student from Poland, anime & manga fan (with increasingly growing otaku tendencies). My field of study is Mining Engineering.

I vaguely remember watching Fate/Zero for the first time. It was my close friend (he introduced me to anime before) who recommended me that one. At first it was kinda overwhelming for me, but I grew more and more dragged into the universe, through Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, into Kara no Kyoukai.

Ugh I jumped off the topic a lil'bit. I enjoyed the 2nd opening from Fate/Zero a lot, but didn't give that much attention to it untill I watched Madoka, and heard "Magia". It was like "Oh, it's the same band from Fate, these angelic voices now sing a dark themed song, it's amazing". That's how it started. "Ongaku", "Sprinter", "Aria", and the others. With every song, I grew more and more interested in the band, so I kept goin. I ended up as Kalafina fan first, then eventually a huge fanboy. Even though it's been already two years, I still find new things about the songs (nothing makes me more happy than finding out that Hikaru actually sings sth a little different than I though earlier, or hearing a faint violin part that I didn't notice before). Yeah, I gotta admit I analyze them thoroughly and never get tired of it.
I'm going to Japan next year, with my friends. We've been planning it for bout 2 years, and I gotta be frank, the main reason for me is Kala. Can't wait to see the Girls live and sing along with them!

Basically, no other music has ever captured me that much. While my heart definitely belongs exclusively to Kalafina (especially Wakana <3) I'm always pleased whenever I hear new Kajiura's composition. Not to mention i learned a lot and take inspiration from her music (I sing in a traditional folk band). She's a magician that created sth I completely fell in love with.

So I wanna say hello to you all!
Keep calm and love Yuki and her music

Sania

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiiiiiiiiiiiii I'll go in Japan finally the next year too with my best friends and we can't wait for seeing Kalafina agaaaain :love::love: It'll be amazing :plz: Welcome Sania anyway to CPM and enjoy your stay here!! :) I'm happy to know another European fan :P

Welcome Sania! Be sure to check out the soubdtracks before Knk, and especially .hack Sign, Noir, Madlax, El cazador, Tsubasa Chronicle,Mai Hime and Otome and petit Cossette as well as Xenosaga 2 and 3 OSTs

Back