Hello! :)

M

Mirabili

After lurking around for over 5 years and managing to convince the site I'm not a bot (xD), I've at last mustered the courage to sign in and introduce myself! So, let me see...
I'm a 19-year-old girl of Eastern European provenance and have been a huge YK fan since the age of 11 when I'd first heard "The World" on AnimeNFO. The song had left such a huge impact on me that I immediately scribbled down its title and artist and went to look up more songs of Kajiura's on the internet. I remember being absolutely bedazzled with her music: it wasn't like anything I'd ever heard before and had an otherworldly quality that I still cannot quite put my finger on. Having watched .hack//Sign, the soundtrack of which remains my favorite Kajiura work (and is one of my favorite anime as well), I was soon to be irreversibly sucked into the world of Japanese animation, and never quite came out of it; consequently, I ended up becoming a student of Japanese at a university. :)
Other Japanese artists I enjoy are Zabadak, sukekiyo, Kokia (among a few others), and some of my favorite anime are Haibane Renmei, Rose of Versailles, Berserk and Angel's Egg. I'm generally fan of anything comics, animation or music.
Anyway, this site has been a HUGE help to me in delving deeper into Yuki Kajiura's work, and I don't think I can stress enough how thankful I am that such a place exists and has continued to be active and informative throughout all these years. :))
Nice to meet you all! :goodjob:

... and have been a huge YK fan since the age of 11 when I'd first heard "The World" on AnimeNFO. The song had left such a huge impact on me that I immediately scribbled down its title and artist and went to look up more songs of Kajiura's on the internet. I remember being absolutely bedazzled with her music: it wasn't like anything I'd ever heard before and had an otherworldly quality that I still cannot quite put my finger on.

Welcome Mirabili, I hope that you can also get to hear some of Yuki Kajiura's music live performed by her and her singers and musicians.

Thanks! Hearing her live has been my wish since time immemorial :love: as of now Japan seems so very far away, but who knows...

Welcome Mirabili, I hope that you can also get to hear some of Yuki Kajiura's music live performed by her and her singers and musicians.

Thanks! Hearing her live has been my wish since time immemorial :love: as of now Japan seems so very far away, but who knows...

Hopefully when there is another great YK Live or Lives (like vol.#9 or #10)...

BTW, there is one other member from Croatia that I know of from this forum @MegyTomitatsu but she hasn't been on much lately.

Hi, I'm not really a consistent member and I rarely come on here nowadays, but...

...ne mogu vjerovati da na ovom mjestu postoji netko iz mog svijeta :TdT:

Welcome, I hope you'll have fun here!

Hello ! :D
Ni ja nisam očekivala da ću sresti nekoga odavde! Tako mi je drago da nas još ima :touched:

Hvala!!

Back