Hello!

M

molle

Hello everyone!
so.. i've been following the forum like years (years being a silent reader huh? -_-") and now i've decided to finally join.

the first time i listen to kajiura-san's music is either yasashii yoake or anna ni issho datta no ni (i really forget which i listen to first) but i never knew that it was hers. the only thing i know is "i like this kind of music" and whenever i listen to something similar i always reminded of yasashii yoake (or anna ni issho datta). and around tsubasa chronicle, i started to know kajiura-san and started searching more about her. and to my surprise, most of the song i liked was composed by her. (never knew that i've been her fans since a kid lol)

this is also my first time joining a forum so i still dont know how the forum works (i mean like thread reply button etc (even i dont know how to change my avatar!! can anyone help please? ;_;))

so once again, hello! hope we get along well!!

Welcome to cpm!! Nice to meet you :) Where are you from?

ps: for the avatar go to the panel at the top of page where's your name and then click on it! You'll se a panel with all the options, included the avatar changing!

welcome to cpm!
the first time i listen to kajiura-san's music is either yasashii yoake or anna ni issho datta no ni (i really forget which i listen to first) but i never knew that it was hers. the only thing i know is "i like this kind of music" and whenever i listen to something similar i always reminded of yasashii yoake (or anna ni issho datta). and around tsubasa chronicle, i started to know kajiura-san and started searching more about her. and to my surprise, most of the song i liked was composed by her. (never knew that i've been her fans since a kid lol)
good ol' See-Saw :love:

what are some of your favourite tsubasa OST tracks?

Welcome to cpm!! Nice to meet you :) Where are you from?

ps: for the avatar go to the panel at the top of page where's your name and then click on it! You'll se a panel with all the options, included the avatar changing!

Hello HimeWakana-san!:dote:

I'm from Indonesia. oh yes there's an avatar option, last night it weren't there tho ._. anw, do you have an instagram account with the same name?

Hi!
I could not change my Avatar until I had 2 or 3 post.

i can change it now, thanks!

welcome to cpm!

good ol' See-Saw :love:

what are some of your favourite tsubasa OST tracks?

mine is ship of fools, break the sword of justice, hear our prayer, a song of storm of fire, once upon a time there was you and me and... there's more ._. what about you aki-san?

Hello :hi:

One of my favorites of them is Anna ni Issho as well (especially the Kalafina live version of it)

Enjoy!:cheer:

Hello westkana-san!!:sparkleguy:

yess the kalafina version is also superb, hikaru's voice was so good in there. and the added lyrics is..:love:

I'm from Indonesia
there are many members here from Indonesia
mine is ship of fools, break the sword of justice, hear our prayer, a song of storm of fire, once upon a time there was you and me and... there's more ._. what about you aki-san?
similar to yours - ship of fools, I talk to the rain, voices silently sing, once upon a time there was you and me, a song of storm and fire, kaze no machi e, aoikoi... let's just say I was very happy they released the Eri Itou songs on YK Live CD vol.2

is your avatar your own art?

@aki so there are many indonesian here? if i had known i wouldnt have gone to watch Kalafina in AFA ID alone then :rain:

ah!! aikoi! and i talk to the rain.. and also ruthless. love almost all of them tho ._.
I was really thrilled when i know they included once upon a time and also godsibb in the live cd!!:TdT: and once upon a time really comes out perfect imo :''')))

and yess, i drew it.

Reactions: aki
@molle : Konnichiwa!! I'm happy that you have solved your avatar problem! :) Anyway yes I have an istagram account with the same name :P

Hi molle and welcome! For quoting one person on the forum you can just use the "Reply" link at the bottom of the message, the "+Quote" is if you want to quote from multiple messages in one reply.

I'm not sure how early I knew of Yuki Kajiura and Chiaki Ishikawa being in See-Saw together, but I did see Chiaki Ishikawa and Kalafina live for the first time on the same day (day 2 of Animelo Summer Live 2011, 28th August) and felt that Chiaki Ishikawa was the most emotionally powerful singer at that concert, even up against the likes of Nana Mizuki.

Please feel welcome here and ask any questions that you have about Yuki Kajiura's music, including for recommendations based on what you already like.

Hi molle and welcome! For quoting one person on the forum you can just use the "Reply" link at the bottom of the message, the "+Quote" is if you want to quote from multiple messages in one reply.

I'm not sure how early I knew of Yuki Kajiura and Chiaki Ishikawa being in See-Saw together, but I did see Chiaki Ishikawa and Kalafina live for the first time on the same day (day 2 of Animelo Summer Live 2011, 28th August) and felt that Chiaki Ishikawa was the most emotionally powerful singer at that concert, even up against the likes of Nana Mizuki.

Please feel welcome here and ask any questions that you have about Yuki Kajiura's music, including for recommendations based on what you already like.

wow you're so lucky to be able to see their lives!! never gone to chiaki ishikawa's lives but i think it will be full of awesomeness.

Welcome! Hope you like it here. I am Liana, lover of everything Kajiura. Kalafina's my big thing right now but I started with Noir and then onward. I hope you can see them live it is so amazing. Hope you enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask anything. There's also a "The Request Thread" where you can ask for albums or pictures, stuff like that. Enjoy!

I was really thrilled when i know they included once upon a time and also godsibb in the live cd!!:TdT: and once upon a time really comes out perfect imo :''')))
that once upon a time live is just beautiful. I like how they sang the ring your song lyrics for that bridge in the middle of the song too

and yess, i drew it.
hikalu <3 you draw really well
do consider posting your art in the forum! : )

Back