Hello

J

Jedioker

Hi. Nice to meet you all.
I am from China.I have been a Kalafina and FJ fan fan for one year since FJ live in HongKong.I'm crazy about Yuki Kajiura's ost.
I wonder how to change my head photo.

Welcome Jedioker, to change your photo "avatar", click on where you see your name at the top, the select "Avatar" and you should be given the option to upload an image.

Hello and welcome to CPM! It's nice to meet you :hi:

You can change your avatar as per Kuga's reply above, but it may take several days before that link appears.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :w00t:

Welcome Jedioker, to change your photo "avatar", click on where you see your name at the top, the select "Avatar" and you should be given the option to upload an image.
I see~
Hello and welcome to CPM! It's nice to meet you :hi:

You can change your avatar as per Kuga's reply above, but it may take several days before that link appears.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :w00t:
A-chan! from perfume?

PS Jedioka, have you ever seen Chiaki Ishikawa live (she has performed at C3 in Hong Kong and Firefly ACG in Ghangzhou)? Chiaki Ishikawa used to sing with Yuki Kajiura in a group called See-Saw.

^mmm currently the OST I listen to most often is the Madoka movie OSTs. I love Noir (indiooooo), Hanako to Anne, Sekai Satoyama, RHH, KnK, and Madlax too though.

欢迎新人 Jedioker
头像可从 AVATAR 那里更改 不过效果可能需要点时间才能显示

Feel free to post and enjoy CPM

PS Jedioka, have you ever seen Chiaki Ishikawa live (she has performed at C3 in Hong Kong and Firefly ACG in Ghangzhou)? Chiaki Ishikawa used to sing with Yuki Kajiura in a group called See-Saw.
I love her voice very much and she has an enternal-young face!

once in Shanghai 1/10/2014

あんなに一緒だったのに
不完全燃燒
prototype
もう何も怖くない 怖くはない
first pain
逆光
uninstall
uninstall - remix

^mmm currently the OST I listen to most often is the Madoka movie OSTs. I love Noir (indiooooo), Hanako to Anne, Sekai Satoyama, RHH, KnK, and Madlax too though.

RHH represents which ost?
KnK is probably the most famous ost in China.

Perfume? The girl band? :confu:
yep~

Hello there! 你好!:w00t:
你好!Bonjour~

Welcome to cpm!! Nice to meet you :)

欢迎新人 Jedioker
头像可从 AVATAR 那里更改 不过效果可能需要点时间才能显示

Feel free to post and enjoy CPM
nice to meet you all

I love her voice very much and she has an enternal-young face!

once in Shanghai 1/10/2014

あんなに一緒だったのに
不完全燃燒
prototype
もう何も怖くない 怖くはない
first pain
逆光
uninstall
uninstall - remix

nice to meet you all

That's great that you have heard Chiaki Ishikawa live! I'm a really big fan of hers having seen her live 6 times in Japan (August 2011 at Animelo Summer Live, July 2012 in Shimokitazawa, August 2012 at Animelo Summer Live, January 2013 in the play Kagerou Pain, May 2013 for a Majestic Prince meet-and-greet, August 2013 full concert at Shibuya O-East).

I hope that you can visit Japan sometime and see both Chiaki Ishikawa and Yuki Kajiura/FictionJunction/Kalafina.

RHH represents which ost?
KnK is probably the most famous ost in China.
Rekishi Hiwa Historia
Interesting...so I assume the movies are very popular?

EDIT: forgot to add Hokuto no Ken OST to my list

Last edited by a moderator:
欢迎新人!要玩得愉快哦!这里的人都很好的。。。 :hi:

Welcome! I am Liana and lover of all things Yuki Kajiura. Kalafina is my favorite band by her, but I also love FJ and See-Saw. Chiaki has an amazing voice. I started with Yuki back with Noir, so I am an old fan, but still love her current stuff. You really should check out her Hanako to Anne soundtracks, they are amazing. If you have any questions let me know and hope you like it here!

STK到這裡看到飯飯這個可愛的intro就冒個泡好了XD
入坑一年什麼的太欺詐ww
Welcome to CPM~

Back