Hello!

R

ryo ishikawa

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you.

I was a lurker in cpm.net. Just signed up for the forum a few days ago after finding some subbed interviews from Kalafina and FictionJunction. Thinking, maybe I can help in any subbing. I can't translate since my japanese is still not good enough, but I can do the timing.

I've been in love with Kajiura-san's music ever since I first heard it in Noir. And now that she did many live and even created Kalafina, I love her more and more. Moreover Kalafina's live in Bonn has hooked me in. I'm now finding myself searching every information about Kalafina. :XD:
Their voices were simply gorgeous :nosebleed: and the three of them were so adorable :dote:

Well, that's a bit about me. Hope I can have a great time with all of you here.
よろしくおねがいします!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum !! :sparkleguy: :hero:

are you from germany ?

how old r u ? :XD:

I was a lurker in cpm.net. Just signed up for the forum a few days ago after finding some subbed interviews from Kalafina and FictionJunction. Thinking, maybe I can help in any subbing. I can't translate since my japanese is still not good enough, but I can do the timing.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Welcome~ :shy: If you want to help, PM me :goodjob:

Their voices were simply gorgeous :nosebleed: and the three of them were so adorable :dote:

I totally agree :dote:
どうぞよろしく。

Welcome! I am Lina or Liana. I hope you like it here. And you are much better at me at Japanese then, since I am just using the Japanese Coach for the DS, so slooowly learning. Hope to soon take a class. :dote:

ryo ishikawa said:
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you.
よろしくおねがいします!

Welcome! I'm actually more a fan of Chiaki Ishikawa (might have something to do with having seen two of her live performances).

Hope you enjoy your time here and share more experiences with YK's music with all of us.

Welcome to the forum! I got into YK's music after watching Noir too, so I can see how you've become a fan since then.

And the Kalafina performances in Bonn last weekend...amazing. I hope it's not long before they visit Europe again!

Thanks for the warm welcome^^

@ZoaKaizer: no, I'm not from germany. It just happens that I live in germany, well, for eight years now. And I'm just a few months older than Keiko :XD:

@Varete: is there any on-going project right now which I probably can help with? I have some free time at hand now^^

@Kugayama: I like Chiaki, too. She has such a unique voice. :dote:

welcome to cpm! :V: enjoy your stay〜
:sohappy: :sohappy: we'd love another timer〜 though we do need more translators :spotlight:

Hi ryo ishikawa and welcome to CPM :dote:
Hope u enjoy yr stay here ^^
U're a timer? Cool! :sohappy:

Welcome aboard ! Nice to meet you !
Thanks for you report on your blog.
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Re:

Again, thank you for the warm welcome^^

aki said:
welcome to cpm! :V: enjoy your stay〜
:sohappy: :sohappy: we'd love another timer〜 though we do need more translators :spotlight:

I can try to help with translating. But since my vocab is still limited, I might not be a big help at all :spotlight:
Anyway, just pm me if you need any help. I'll try the best I can.

Back