Hello... ^^

W

wormbook22

Hello guys ^^
First, let me tell you a freaky story. For a really long time, I watched animes without caring about the music composers' names because I didn't think they were that great (stupid and ignorant thought, right?). However, after watching many great animes like Gundam Seed, Tsubasa Chronicle, Elemental Gelade, Pandora Hearts, Kara no Kyoukai,..., I found that these animes' OSTs somehow have a familiar "pattern" and it was actually the music that made the anime great. Then I looked up the composer and, as you guys already know, the composer of all those animes' OSTs is Yuki Kajiura. :XD: After that I listened to many of her works. That's how I became her fan :))
YK's music helps me learn a valuable lesson: respect other people's hard work, no matter how good, how bad or how insignificant it might be. After that incident, I became more aware of many other thinks in life and realized how ignorant my way of living had been. Well, I was definitely overthinking about things at that time, but I doubt I can even see my life this way if it hadn't been for her soundtracks :P YK is seriously awesome in so many ways :shy:
Well, now that I'm done with the lengthy drama concerning YK, let me introduce myself :ohoho: I live in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I'm still just a high school student who are given no allowance and don't even have money to buy manga, so I can only find YK's songs on the Internet. When I start working, I'll be sure to buy her songs and go to her live shows ^^

Oh that's an interesting story! Somehow sounds like those fairytales where a character does a fault but then learns his/her lesson and does the good thing and then happy ever after :XD:

I'll say it again, welcome to the forum! Your english level is surprisingly good for a non native (personally im not either but I practice them thanks to the internet.) For my the problem is not the lack of allowance but they lack for card to spend it on orders.

wormbook22 said:
Hello guys ^^
First, let me tell you a freaky story. For a really long time, I watched animes without caring about the music composers' names because I didn't think they were that great (stupid and ignorant thought, right?). However, after watching many great animes like Gundam Seed, Tsubasa Chronicle, Elemental Gelade, Pandora Hearts, Kara no Kyoukai,..., I found that these animes' OSTs somehow have a familiar "pattern" and it was actually the music that made the anime great. Then I looked up the composer and, as you guys already know, the composer of all those animes' OSTs is Yuki Kajiura. :XD: After that I listened to many of her works. That's how I became her fan :))

Excellent, wormbook22, enjoy your time here on canta-per-me.net, and join us in chat sometime on http://chat.canta-per-me.net

^ Why do you go to every single new intro saying to people to join the chat?, I dont say its bad, but you dont need to be doing it everytine, as if they cant discover it by themselves, since most of them are long time lurkers, so they probably know about it already :XD:

Welcome! Glad to hear that you discovered Yuki! I was happy when I did as well. :dote: Hope you like it here. I am Lina or Liana.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Why do you go to every single new intro saying to people to join the chat?, I dont say its bad, but I kinda got bored of seeing you doing it, as if they cant discover it by themselves (after all most of them are long time lurkers, so they probably know about it already) :XD:

Well, we've had some regulars who didn't use chat for ages, and most of the newcomers who have joined chat have been very warmly welcomed, so I like to extend the invitation.

Oh I see, but I would suggest to wait some time after they make their intro before you suggest them to come, just to let them discover it themselves. :XD:

welcome to cpm :V:
wormbook22 said:
I watched animes without caring about the music composers' names because I didn't think they were that great
I did too :ohoho:
but now I listen to OSTs all the time〜 including non-Yuki ones :dote:
enjoy your stay〜 :sohappy:

Everyone, thanks for yr warm welcome :XD: Sorry, I know it's better to quote everyone's welcome for me but it will take up too much space :P
aki said:
wormbook22 said:
I watched animes without caring about the music composers' names because I didn't think they were that great
I did too :ohoho:
but now I listen to OSTs all the time〜 including non-Yuki ones :dote:
enjoy your stay〜 :sohappy:
Yeah, I also listen to non-Yuki OSTs, but since I love to watch animes with dark themes (about conflicts, wars, military, philosophy, .. or things like that), which are the animes YK would gladly compose OSTs for b/c it suits her style, about 80% of my OSTs are composed by YK :dote:
george1234 said:
[...]Somehow sounds like those fairytales where a character does a fault but then learns his/her lesson and does the good thing and then happy ever after :XD: [...] Your english level is surprisingly good for a non native (personally im not either but I practice them thanks to the internet.) For my the problem is not the lack of allowance but they lack for card to spend it on orders.
Well, my story is still a long way from becoming a fairy tale, since overthinking too much somehow changed my view point of life in a positive way, which means I'm just lucky :XD: Actually, I'm pretty confident in my English b/c at school, my class majors in English :ohoho: However, since my English classes are always about vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening, my speaking and writing skill aren't that good. Even writing posts like this takes me lots of time to find the right words and after about half a day, I always found stupid mistakes like "so many post" in my posts when I read them again :uh..:
By the way, what do you mean by saying "cards to spend it on orders"? :confu:
Kugayama said:
[...] Excellent, wormbook22, enjoy your time here on canta-per-me.net, and join us in chat sometime on http://chat.canta-per-me.net
Actually, I found yr chat room before registering an account in the forum :XD: Thanks for the invitation anyway. I'll join yr chat sometimes ^^

Welcome wormbook22 !
Welcome on your journey at the discovery of the Yuki Kajiura's wonderful world ! ^^

wormbook22 said:
Even writing posts like this takes me lots of time to find the right words and after about half a day, I always found stupid mistakes like "so many post" in my posts when I read them again

I have the same problem. It is always difficult to write something in a non mother-tongue language. :uh..: . I suppose it is the case for most of us here who are non english people. So don't be worry too much about it here.

^ it happens to me too but most of the time is just typos (eg: I sometimes write instead of "members", "memebers" and instead of "remember" "remeber" and sometimes forget "s"s at the end of words too :uh..: :XD:

Hai hai! What a nice introduction! Nice to meet you! Don't worry about your English - all of us sometimes make mistakes.

I understand, guys. I won't be too worried about my English. :XD: But I'll still always double-check my posts for silly mistakes b/c if I make mistakes too often, my grades in school will drop :P
But the weird thing is, I make more mistakes when chatting, posting and talking than when writing essays. I wonder why ... :confu:
By the way, it seems we've got lots of members this week ^^

Back