hello~

R

ransho~

hello everyone
i'm a newbie in this forum. i start fall in love with yuki kajiura this last 6 months. i knew her songs since around 5 years ago, when i watched tsubasa chronicle and gundam seed destiny but i didn't know that she composed all of the songs in those animes :desksweat: hehehe *please forgive me about that*

thanks~

heyo !!! INDONESIA-JIN !!!!!!!! :dote:

PLEASE, YOUR NAME, YOUR AGE, YOUR GENDER, YOUR PHOTO, gimme EVERYTHING !!! :gimmeh: :gimmeh: :gimmeh:

*bricked* :imdead:

Welcome ^^

BTW, Your name reminds of the Ranch(Dressing) Or the Spanish word Rancho which means Ranch(Land)

:sohappy: helooooo!!! welcome!! enjoy your stay here!! :cheer: have a nice time with us!! ^^

Omg...another Indonesian :omg: :omg:
Welcome ransho :sparkleguy: can we know more about you? :XD:

Welcome!! :sohappy: Enjoy your stay! Have a nice day! Have a good time! ehh.... What else should I say..? :confu:

Indonesian..? :confu: I wonder why his name is not "ransho~Yuki".. :plot:

:omg: I'm kidding! :omg:

:@_@: *stoned by "you-know-who"* :@_@:

now this is what I call a HELLO and WELCOME wave

:ohoho:

enjoy your stay!

oh my God, i forgot to open this page again~ :uh..:
PLEASE, YOUR NAME, YOUR AGE, YOUR GENDER, YOUR PHOTO, gimme EVERYTHING !!! :gimmeh: :gimmeh: :gimmeh:

my true name is nicholas, i am 16 years old, male, photo, maybe sometime hahaha :plot:

BTW, Your name reminds of the Ranch(Dressing) Or the Spanish word Rancho which means Ranch(Land)

actually, ransho is a word in japanese, means blue quartz~ i add ~ because it's cute :XD: hahaha

Welcome to the forum! It is very nice to meet you. I am either Lina or Liana. I love Yuki's work on Gundam Seed (but she only composed a few songs for it, like ending themes, but for Tsubasa she composed all of the music) and especially Tsubasa. :shy: Hope you enjoy it here!

Back