Hello

Moffy

I like Yuki
Hello everyone 😊 I finally decided to join this forum after many many years of using this website to see what's new and read opinions, maybe now I'll share mine as well with all of you.

I'm from El Salvador and I first heard Yuki's music at around 10-11 years old so her music has been part of my life for a very long time and it's by far the music that makes me feel the most passion and joy to listen. I like her instrumental work but the thing that I love the most is her music with kalafina and fictionjunction, her regular singers are an essential part of why I love her music so much. Her voices are what makes enter into her musical world which right now it makes me feel less excited since after kalafina ended, I notice she has been collaborating with a lot of people that I don't like at all πŸ˜… I love Kokia though, I hope she gets another song 😭

Hey Moffy, I'm glad to see that there are a lot of people out there who also share a similar interest, especially when it comes to Yuki Kajiura as part of their personal life. I'm heavily impacted by Kajiura as well for she lightened my mood and dragged me out of the nadir a few years ago. I come and leave her music every now and then just to realize there is a connection now. : )
Hope you will enjoy your time here. Cheers!!!

Last edited:
\o Hi Moffy, and congratulations that you decided to join THE forum for YK content! : )

And: You're not alone; I also liked the times best, when there still were Wakana, Yuriko, Keiko and Kaori on stage, together. But let's not open another discussion about that.. hehe. : )
Let's find out where future takes us, and let's hope YK will be able to perform for many many years until she retires one day. (She said that live performances over 5 to 6 hours were hard on her and the band members, so they might plan for shorter live performances in the future.)
But as we know, music is her passion and that's gonna last, regardless of her age.

As you are a member of the forum now, let's find out together, how future YK music will be like. : )

Cif ~

Hello everyone 😊 I finally decided to join this forum after many many years of using this website to see what's new and read opinions, maybe now I'll share mine as well with all of you.

I'm from El Salvador and I first heard Yuki's music at around 10-11 years old so her music has been part of my life for a very long time and it's by far the music that makes me feel the most passion and joy to listen. I like her instrumental work but the thing that I love the most is her music with kalafina and fictionjunction, her regular singers are an essential part of why I love her music so much. Her voices are what makes enter into her musical world which right now it makes me feel less excited since after kalafina ended, I notice she has been collaborating with a lot of people that I don't like at all πŸ˜… I love Kokia though, I hope she gets another song 😭
Welcome to the forum!

You singled out KOKIA as a favourite collaborator with Kajiura.

Are there any other of her guest singers that you are cool with? It's obvious that you're more a fan of her older stuff since you grew up on it.

You singled out KOKIA as a favourite collaborator with Kajiura.

Are there any other of her guest singers that you are cool with? It's obvious that you're more a fan of her older stuff since you grew up on it.
Sorry for the late reply

I like Eri a lot and Hanae but that's all. I very very strongly dislike anyone else 😭 I feel like such a hater but honestly they ruin a lot for me. If it was for me I would only have joelle, keiko, kaori and yuriko. Hikaru and Wakana too but they aren't part of fj unfortunately.

Also I wouldn't said I like more her older stuff, because I do like what she has been doing lately just as much 😍 the thing is that I am a big fan of her singers too so that's why I haven't been as excited since for example now in the last album there were only like 6 new songs with them. There is one thing though that I do miss from her older stuff and is that I think she used to make more dark songs. For example in Parade I don't think there's any song that feels dark somehow. I mean songs like gaika, red moon, houseki, usumurasaki, I'm here, lacrimosa.

Sorry for the late reply

I like Eri a lot and Hanae but that's all. I very very strongly dislike anyone else 😭 I feel like such a hater but honestly they ruin a lot for me. If it was for me I would only have joelle, keiko, kaori and yuriko. Hikaru and Wakana too but they aren't part of fj unfortunately.

Also I wouldn't said I like more her older stuff, because I do like what she has been doing lately just as much 😍 the thing is that I am a big fan of her singers too so that's why I haven't been as excited since for example now in the last album there were only like 6 new songs with them. There is one thing though that I do miss from her older stuff and is that I think she used to make more dark songs. For example in Parade I don't think there's any song that feels dark somehow. I mean songs like gaika, red moon, houseki, usumurasaki, I'm here, lacrimosa.
I for myself wish I could enjoy her newer stuff but sadly my incentive is not as strong as it was pre - covid

Sorry for the late reply

You don't like Kasahara or REMI? 😒 It's OK to have strong preferences in vocalists though. We all do to varying degrees.

The great thing about Kajiura's music is that there's variety of vocalists and themes so anyone can connect at any point in her career wherever you first make contact, and continue on from there!

I also see you're a fan of the minor tones. 😎 I personally see Kajiura as primarily a person of light/warmth/hope (or tries to be) and that shows in all her music, even the dark-themed ones. It's like she's always painting a sliver of hope even in the darkest themes, so they never become hopelessly dreary and gloomy. I love that about her!

You don't like Kasahara or REMI? 😒 It's OK to have strong preferences in vocalists though. We all do to varying degrees.

The great thing about Kajiura's music is that there's variety of vocalists and themes so anyone can connect at any point in her career wherever you first make contact, and continue on from there!

I also see you're a fan of the minor tones. 😎 I personally see Kajiura as primarily a person of light/warmth/hope (or tries to be) and that shows in all her music, even the dark-themed ones. It's like she's always painting a sliver of hope even in the darkest themes, so they never become hopelessly dreary and gloomy. I love that about her!
Kasahara and Remi are great as is Kokia. Kokia was always one of which I wanted her to work with Yuki since her tone fits so well with Yukis Music.
And for Remi she has one of the best tones. She is not overly operatic but only borderline which makes her great

Oh yes! I don't know how could I forget about her, I love Kasahara too. It's so sad that as far as I know the kajifest has been the only live recording we have with her. For that reason I would have prefered if this last tour was with her instead of Eri even though I love her voice as well.

And you're right with the hope theme around her songs, that's one of the things I love the most about her lyrics, there are so many of them that had helped me going through my depression, her music has truly impacted my life and as the years go by I'm only more and more thankful for being able to listen her music πŸ₯Ί And speaking about it, I feel like many people don't talk too much about the lyrics of the songs πŸ€” to me that is just as important as the overall sound

What do you mean with your incentive not being as strong? πŸ€”
In my earlier times when I found out about Yuki I loved her especially her FictionJunction and Kalafina Projects but with 2019 her concerts were less available on Youtube and becoming older newer stuff gets more difficult to like and older begins to get more boring and thats what i meant.

Back