Hello Everyone!

I

InEveryKeiko

Nice to meet you, everyone!!

My name is Mona and I'm from Egypt, I've been lurking in the site for months now and I've decided it's finally the time that I sign up (I got my name from the song In Every Nothing....very random I know...:desksweat:)

I've been a fan of Kalafina since August last year (I admit I did hear their songs Magia and Lacrimosa in 2013 but I didn't check them out till last year which is a big mistake because I knew I'd get into them automatically)

And then they obviously led me to Yuki and then FictionJunction, I've been a huge fan since then and I follow all of Yuki's works now (my fave will remain the Kara no Kyoukai OSTs)

That's it, everyone!! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope everyone has a good day :bye:

Welcome @InEveryKeiko! Please enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask questions about Yuki Kajiura's music. If you are ever short of music to listen to, the vocalists and musicians that she has worked with also have some great material.

Welcome welcome~

You said that you'd listened to Magia and Lacrimosa earlier on, but only checked out Kalafina properly recently. What song got you to check them out again? Or did you just decide to relisten again? Do you have any favourite songs? I'm assuming IEN is one of them :ayashii:. Have you seen them live at all? I recommend it highly if you haven't.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome @InEveryKeiko! Please enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask questions about Yuki Kajiura's music. If you are ever short of music to listen to, the vocalists and musicians that she has worked with also have some great material.

Thank youu @Kugayama!! Thanks to Kajiura, I'm definitely not short on music anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, welcome to the forum! I hope your time here is enjoyable!

What would be some of your favorite songs by Kajiura?

Thank you, @Westkana <33 I'm going to choose from her solo albums and I'd have to say Open your Heart, Key of the Twilight, Canta per me, Maybe Tomorrow and ahh so many more, they're all amazing :goodjob:

Welcome welcome~

You said that you'd listened to Magia and Lacrimosa earlier on, but only checked out Kalafina properly recently. What song got you to check them out again? Or did you just decide to relisten again? Do you have any favourite songs? I'm assuming IEN is one of them :ayashii:. Have you seen them live at all? I recommend it highly if you haven't.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

I love these questions so much!! :sparkleguy:

I decided to relisten again by downloading their whole discography but I still started off with their best albums!
And my favorite songs would definitely be ARIA (the ultimate favorite song) progressive, storia, serenato, seventh heaven, Hikari no Senritsu and the list goes, and of course, I'd never forget In Every Nothing (if only it was the single instead of Believe...)

But sadly, I've never had the chance to see them live ;____; I've never been to a concert so hopefully one day, I'll be able to see them, it's my dream!!

Edit : Who am I without adding Yami no Uta, it's one of my all time favorites (dark) Kalafina songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! ^_^
Egypt! :O Kalafina would love to visit your country~ Envyyyyy :P XD

Which Kalafina/Kajiura songs do you love?

I know!! I've seen Tumblr post about it, the way Wakana described the pyramids was too precious, I'M RIGHT HERE KALAFINA, you can visit anytime.

Favorite Kalafina songs (I will choose other faves since I already choose my ultimate faves) I have a dream, Magia, Far on the Water, Consolation, Sprinter, Love Come Down, Symphonia, Oblivious, etc etc <33

For Kajiura, it'd be heigen from her second solo album and pretty much almost of her works (Especially Kara no Kyoukai franchise and Fate/Zero)

Thanks for the lovely questions <3

Back