Hello everyone!

YKWorshiper

I like Yuki
Greetings all,

I'm a little shy so bear with me please. I can reveal that I live in Europe.

I discovered YK's music I think it was back in 2011 on YouTube, completely by accident. The only anime I've watched featuring her music is Tsubasa Chronicle, which I liked a lot. I do watch some anime but mostly I'm here for YK's music.

I spotted this site some years ago when I searched for lyrics. I've not visited the site a lot all these years but thought to give it a go and decided to register. After all, YK is one of my fave composers of all time.

I look forward to interesting discussions!

You re welcome ^_^
You can use this page to find the projects YK has produced soundtracks for https://canta-per-me.net/discography/per-project/
If you want my top soundtracks of her for me i'd say its Tsubasa Chronicles, Madlax, Kara no Kyokai, Zeregoto, SAO Alicisation, Fena, and Vanitas
but of course others are good too like Fate/Zero, Madoka, Velveteen Rabbit, and Xenosaga 2 and the Mai-Hime/Otome ones.

Greetings all,

I'm a little shy so bear with me please. I can reveal that I live in Europe.

I discovered YK's music I think it was back in 2011 on YouTube, completely by accident. The only anime I've watched featuring her music is Tsubasa Chronicle, which I liked a lot. I do watch some anime but mostly I'm here for YK's music.

I spotted this site some years ago when I searched for lyrics. I've not visited the site a lot all these years but thought to give it a go and decided to register. After all, YK is one of my fave composers of all time.

I look forward to interesting discussions!

Welcome @YKWorshiper - I found Yuki Kajiura's music around 2010-2011. Youtube and CD Japan helped, as did being able to visit Japan starting in 2011.

If you have any questions about Yuki Kajiura, her music and associated musicians, please ask them!

You re welcome ^_^
You can use this page to find the projects YK has produced soundtracks for https://canta-per-me.net/discography/per-project/
If you want my top soundtracks of her for me i'd say its Tsubasa Chronicles, Madlax, Kara no Kyokai, Zeregoto, SAO Alicisation, Fena, and Vanitas
but of course others are good too like Fate/Zero, Madoka, Velveteen Rabbit, and Xenosaga 2 and the Mai-Hime/Otome ones.
Yeah, thanks for that database! It's helped me a lot to hunt down :ghost:YK's music.

By the way, I have actually also watched "Fate/Zero" the first story arc. I liked this show a lot. I usually like it when an anime has social and psychological themes and questions included.

Enjoy your stay. Forums are a little dead right now since there are no recent new news other than the next tour. Stick around so you can join the (a little bit)more active discussions of current works~

Back