Hello, Everybody / Minna-san, hajimemashite~

H

Hikari

Hello, everybody.
I was C_S_V, who was causing trouble (actually a LOT of trouble) and I admit to have utilized rudely inappropriate language in the chat and in the forums. I give my apologies to the following people:

Kerahna
Destinii Haruya
Xamdou
Sudrien

And whomever I have offended.

Hopefully... .I can gain your forgiveness :cry:

So let's start fresh.
As you can see, I chose the name "Hikari" because I really like the song "HIkari' by Saeko Chiba from Heat Guy J. It is simply beautiful :shy:

I am female. I'm currently residing in the Phillipines for the remainder of this week of August for a family vacation, but my residence is in USA, Florida.

I really like the FictionJunction project, and I was introduced to Kajiura Yuki through the song Hikari :XD:

I look forward to making many friends here, despite my earlier faults.
And thank you, Maha_gnosis, for your thumbs up :dote: I am truly grateful for that remark. Yes.. I will take this second chance and treasure it... or however I should have worded that sentence :)

--Hikari

It takes strength to admit to mistakes. :) Thanks, for making the effort to make amends. And welcome welcome! :sohappy:

Welcome!!

We all appreciate the willingness to admit you're wrong and ask forgiveness.

And you shall have it!!

Welcome Hikari! :XD: Didn't we talk in the chat long time ago? :P Kamusta? :sparkleguy:

hi, welcome~
hajime mashite~
Hikari, I like the username~ :dote:

a good news for you:
Xam always mentions you in the chatroom

Thank you, all, for your forgiveness :dote:

And to zetsutou:
I'm sorry... i dont recall :nosebleed:

Welcome :ayashii:

I'll take it as this is the "first" time we met :XD:

Yes , I like to observe trolls :XD:

But they dont come everyday DX
Also , I'm glad that you decided to change :goodjob:

Do you know that we are good people

so if you are polite there will not be any problem :sohappy:

in the chat there is only allowed physical violence lie throw things, shoot etc. But always on the freindly mode :sparkleguy:

This was... kind of disturbing, because I read the other thread and is like other person was writing...

Well, whatever ^^ If everything was solved is fair enough...

Welcome to the forums and the community Hikari :sparkleguy:

Back