Hello all

S

Squall Leonhart

Many thanks to the helpful people in chat that helped me get account sorted.

Not sure what to say about myself other then I am a big fan of Kalafina and Fictionjunction. I own almost every album on CD and regularly listen to them on hifi. I am also a gamer although I currently don't play games as much as I used to.

I first found out about Yuki Kajiura after watching the Fate Zero anime and I looked up what other music she made and watched some Fictionjunction videos on youtube. I immediately ordered the Fictionjunction 2008 to 2010 live album. and have been addicted to her music ever since.

This looks like a great forum and I look forward to talking to you all.

Welcome, welcome~ it's always nice to see new people around.

Do you have any favourites amongst the songs you've listened to? Any particular vocalist that stands out to you at all?

Since you're a gamer, what kind of things have you been playing recently? Anything you're looking forward to?

Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Welcome to the forum! Looking at your username, I have to ask: what do you think of ff15?

I enjoyed it and I liked the direction of story although it's certainly going to be divisive among fans. My main criticism was the lack of cutscenes so story was a little hard to follow as it felt like it was going on fast forward. I read somewhere that cutscenes had to be scrapped because of large budget spent on open world. It's even missing cutscenes that were in trailers from 2013 to 2016. If it just had more cutscenes so the plot could unfold more naturally I would have enjoyed it more.

Gameplay I enjoyed and music is amazing. Graphics especially on summons is amazing.

Welcome, welcome~ it's always nice to see new people around.

Do you have any favourites amongst the songs you've listened to? Any particular vocalist that stands out to you at all?

Since you're a gamer, what kind of things have you been playing recently? Anything you're looking forward to?

Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Some of my favourites are:

Hikari no senritsu
Eternal blue
Liminality
Hanamori no oka
Battle is to the strong

Kaori Oda is my fav0rite vocalist in fiction junction although I like them all.

I have been playing final fantasy xv and now that I finished it I may go back to final fantasy xiv. Been playing it since late 2013 and I still enjoy it. It's the only MMO I ever got sucked into. Persona 5 is what I am most looking forward to in 2017. Final Fantasy VII remake I am hopeful will turn out well.

Some of my favourites are:

Hikari no senritsu
Eternal blue
Liminality
Hanamori no oka
Battle is to the strong

Kaori Oda is my fav0rite vocalist in fiction junction although I like them all.

I have been playing final fantasy xv and now that I finished it I may go back to final fantasy xiv. Been playing it since late 2013 and I still enjoy it. It's the only MMO I ever got sucked into. Persona 5 is what I am most looking forward to in 2017. Final Fantasy VII remake I am hopeful will turn out well.

Yay for Hikari no Senritsu, such a great song. Also Kaori is your favourite? Interesting choice, not a particularly common one either. She's got a wonderful voice though, so can't blame you. I presume you've heard her solo works as well? Colors especially is good stuff. I really hope her career actually goes somewhere though, it keeps seeming as if she's getting some attention but not much, which is a little upsetting.

Ooh, you're a FFXIV player? Same here. Only been playing since 2015 though, so still relatively new. It is rather a fun game, plus some of my closest friends started up at around the same time as well so we've been doing a bunch together. Most of us are still doing the Heavensward story stuff, however. Persona 5 is looking grand too, it's right up there for me as well, although I'm even more hyped for NieR Automata.

Yay for Hikari no Senritsu, such a great song. Also Kaori is your favourite? Interesting choice, not a particularly common one either. She's got a wonderful voice though, so can't blame you. I presume you've heard her solo works as well? Colors especially is good stuff. I really hope her career actually goes somewhere though, it keeps seeming as if she's getting some attention but not much, which is a little upsetting.

Ooh, you're a FFXIV player? Same here. Only been playing since 2015 though, so still relatively new. It is rather a fun game, plus some of my closest friends started up at around the same time as well so we've been doing a bunch together. Most of us are still doing the Heavensward story stuff, however. Persona 5 is looking grand too, it's right up there for me as well, although I'm even more hyped for NieR Automata.

That's interesting I imagined Kaori Oda would be most common choice in Fictionjunction. I wonder why she isn't as popular as the others. I own four of her solo CD's and the Sound Horizen CD that has a track sang by her.

I completely forgot about NieR Automata. I plan on getting that. The first Nier I enjoyed and I own soundtrack.

^ who knows. Presumably it's just because Keiko and Wakana are in Kalafina which is a lot more popular.

The original NieR is one of my favourite games and with Platinum doing the gameplay for the new one, I cannot wait.

And yes I own the OST for NieR as well. That soundtrack is a miracle, one of the best scores for anything, ever.

Hello again everyone! Not been on here in a few months because bad stuff happening in real life. It's all good now.:goodjob:

Yes I own volume 1-37. Its been awhile since I read it. I am patiently waiting for 38 to come out.

Hi all! Been gone a few months again. Life problems getting in the way.

Back