hello again ^^

C

conaj

:omgwtf: I so don't remember what I wrote as intro.. but it's not important since I'm not interesting at all ^^

Just one thing - I was the one who was crazy and bought Kalafina stuff and had to pay so much that she lost some weight (which was good and i already got it back hahaha) because there was no money to buy food...
:anger:

uhm....

cya
bai bai

lol haha welcome back conaj, I hope that except from the weight you also regained the money you spend, and also that the kalafina cds you bought came to your home :sohappy: .

welcome back here :sohappy: , though we're talking on last.fm almost everyday :XD:

well, good luck on your weight ^^; and let's take photos together in the next year if it's possible ^__^/

:dote:

Xamdou
arigatou! ^^

george1234, yeah, they came... but I was disappointed - not bc of what i got... but the price and the whole story about it :anger: dunno if u remember - i once wrote about it...

Kiyoko, I really hope it will work out.... we can do it!!!!!!!

hmm, so if i wanted to lose weight, all i have to do is buy kalafina... hmmmm :ayashii:

It's the KALAFINA DIET!!

Kerahna said:
hmm, so if i wanted to lose weight, all i have to do is buy kalafina... hmmmm :ayashii:

It's the KALAFINA DIET!!
yay, I also have my FictionJunction/KOKIA/GARNET CROW DIETS~~ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WElcome back Conaj, yeah is going to be hard to bare all the loses of the forum, but we can do it ^^

Back