Hello! :3

N

Nehelenia

Hi everyone.
My name is Katerina, I am 31 years old and I live in Greece.
I fell in love with Kajiura Yuki's music watching the anime .hack//sign and I am a fun ever since. I am pretty sure she is one of the reasons I favored some anime. Like Tsubasa reservoir chronicles, Fate// series, chrno crusade, sword art online etc
As a sailor moon fun I grew up with the amazing compositions of Takanori Arisawa so I guess this made me picky when it comes to anime music.
My husband is also a huge fun of Yuki (bigger then me) and together we try bringing some of her magic to our own language covering some of our favourite songs in Greek.
I also love Japan amd the Japanese language and I really hope someday to be able to visit Japan and hopefully go to a Kalafina live.
I am glad to be here with you I already met some great people on the chat ^^
Ask me anything!

Welcome and you are very lucky to have a spouse who has the same hobby/interest/taste as you! I hope your wishes will come true.

Welcome Nehelenia ! :hi: You are actually the 3rd greek person in here, after me and @yuki.n .There used to be one more but she's no more around.
I met YΚ for the first time via Tsubasa Chronicle and im following her since then.

Enjoy your stay!

I havent noticed your covers on Youtube, would be interesting to see how they are like :tea:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Nice too meet you George :) Always thrilled to meet another Greek Kajiura fun ^^
I'll put some links of our covers on the creative corner. It's not really something special, just 2 hobbyists doing what they love ^^;

Welcome to CPM!
I saw you like Clamp too. :love::love:
You have very good taste, Kajiura and Clamp! Two things I love :3

The girls from Kalafina are absolutely lovely, it's worth going to Japan to see them! (I went and it was one of the greatest things I've done.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back