HEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO :P

B

brody

So im not really sure what to put on here other than just my thoughts. So here it is. i started listening to Yuki Kajura's music about a week ago via youtube, it was yuuka naanri's Song from Gundam Seed that laid the foundation for this insane story of mine :P. it was akatsuki no kuruma that lead me to finding out about fictionjunction and then from there i started googling hoping to find some concert for 2016. Well while listening to fiction i discovered kalafina sometime after landing here on this forum by a complete random chance. I found a concert near me and i just booked me a VIP. So yes I am now Officially a Kalafina Fan after 1 week of discovering them through youtube. Hello Forum :)

Ohhhhhhhhh sugoi!!! Enjoy the live and welcome to CPM!! Nice to meet you :) Kalafina, FJ and Yuki Kajiura are the best ùwù

That is quite a story! I would love to go to a concert myself but they never play anywhere in my area and I really can't afford to travel far just for a concert. Kalafina is great, welcome to the forum.

If theres a will theres a way.....even if its by Boat, land, or, sea...........:plot::plot::plot:

Back