heard yuki's music in Olympic match yesterday

Z

Zaki Itou

i heard yuki's music in Olympic gymnastic match yesterday and felt very excited.though we can often hear her music in the programs of Chinese Central Television , but iv not thought of hearing them in the on-the-spot broadcasting of the Olympic Games.
but i dont know whether it has been authorized.any way,it indicated that her music's so popular and likable.
i want to leave a message on her blog,but i has not thought that i must land first,then i dont have a account there :aww:

Zaki Itou said:
i heard yuki's music in Olympic Diving match yesterday and felt very excited.though we can often hear her music in the programs of Chinese Central Television , but iv not thought of hearing them in the on-the-spot broadcasting of the Olympic Games.
but i dont know whether it has been authorized.any way,it indicated that her music's so popular and likable.
i want to leave a message on her blog,but i has not thought that i must land first,then i dont have a account there :aww:

OMG!!! I havet to watch olympics 24/7 O_________O

:cry: :cry:

Zaki Itou said:
i heard yuki's music in Olympic Diving match yesterday and felt very excited.though we can often hear her music in the programs of Chinese Central Television , but iv not thought of hearing them in the on-the-spot broadcasting of the Olympic Games.
OMG!!!

i cant belive it

:omgwtf: :omgwtf:

i wish i watched it

you dont need an account on nifty to be able to post in yuki's blog~
but omg they dared to steal her music for that!
i heard that cctv use it a lot for little eyecatches and stuff in between commercials but during a real event O_O :omgwtf:

here in chilean TV I've heard Yuki's music too (in a reality show they used "a pursuit" from Madlax OST along with Utena's music). Don't remember if other songs have been used too.

WHERE? WHEN? WHICH TRACK? :omgwtf:

My family doesn’t have any Chinese channels anymore, which means I can only watch the Olympics on CBC or whichever American channel has them.

The only instance where I have heard Yuki’s music elsewhere was on a certain Chinese radio show that aired every Sunday afternoon, in which they would loop “a tiny sunshine” in the background.

Kerahna said:
i heard that cctv use it a lot for little eyecatches and stuff in between commercials but during a real event O_O :omgwtf:
but i cant,and it says that I can just leave a message after landing :aww:

Zaki Itou said:
Kerahna said:
but i cant,and it says that I can just leave a message after landing :aww:
wow

i think they liked Yuki's music

but i cant belive it :omgwtf:

Yeah, but... Gymnastics? O_o

Yuki said that the assignment of her music sometimes makes her wonder... Guess there's another case for her...

Back