Has anyone ever emailed Yuki?

Kerahna

Administrator
:3

I want to tell her stuff but i am too scared to bother her XD does anyone here have experience >_>

>_<

Too scared to bother her ??? Aah that's sooo cute xD
You should not, Yuki is someone you know very well through her compositions xD
Just talk to her as if she was your friend haha !
And use your favourite smileys xD !

You also can post in her blog you know =P
Maybe it will be easier...

but if i tell her how much i adore her in her blog, everyoen will see D: its like a daring confession in front of EVERYONE

LOL but you already said it because you own a Yuki fan website xD

hahahaaa >_< i am so obsessiveeee

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
lol i dreamed last night that FJ Ukatsu was yuki's secret project that she's had since 2004, and they've released a CD already that we don't know about because FJU only releases to the BUSINESS circle o_O they keep it hidden from us very well so it was a very surprising revelation.

xD your dreams are so funny and cockeyed haha

And will you send that mail or not ??

hahahaha i will probably write one after exams XD i have to make sure it makes her feel NOT SCARED of me!! i think i shouldn't tell her about my dreams...especially that one where i walk iinto her room while shes changing pants >_>

ROFL !!! xD
hey why do you want to write to her just now ? You know her for a long time...so why now ??? >_<

i always wanted to write, but i suck so i didnt :3
hahaha what if she gets scared of me and blocks me foreverrrr D:

Kerahna said:
hahahaaa >_< i am so obsessiveeee

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
lol i dreamed last night that FJ Ukatsu was yuki's secret project that she's had since 2004, and they've released a CD already that we don't know about because FJU only releases to the BUSINESS circle o_O they keep it hidden from us very well so it was a very surprising revelation.

Kerahna said:
hahahaha i will probably write one after exams XD i have to make sure it makes her feel NOT SCARED of me!! i think i shouldn't tell her about my dreams...especially that one where i walk iinto her room while shes changing pants >_>

Hahahahaha!! When did you had those dreams?? Especially the second is totally crazy! I think that if we tell Yuki about our site, she will like it so much and will be so pleased that she will put a link in her website (as soon as she doesnt have lyrics section and sheet music section in her site , and our site is a good way for people who dont know japanese to get informed about her news.)

I Fully agree with George here. You know, I've been bruising... I mean, browsing the search engines for quite a while, typing "Yuki Kajiura fan site". And since I found no one but you, I can presume that there are not many. :/ And the contents of the site are MORE than DECENT! Something tells me Yuki should approve this community and by on means get scared of you. :)
(otherwise, she might as well get scared of ME for ascribing to her the songs she didn't write XD)
PS: your dreams rock!
PPS: I'm curious about FJ Ukatsu. Somehow it doesn't sound like a girl's name to me. Could it be Yuki's first project to involve a male vocalist?

George: the full details of my dream about seeing Yuki change is here: http://forum.canta-per-me.net/viewtopic.php?t=191
I've had one other dream with Yuki in it about a year ago, but it was boring because we just went shopping together :P

I didn't think about the possibility that Ukatsu could be male! wooowwwww XD that would be veery interesting :D However it won't be Yuki's first song using a male singer; her first (and only) is Shoot! by Seki Tomokazu, from a Gundam something and the instruments are great and Seki is such an awesome voice actor but it's so strange hearing a guy sing Yuki music hehehehehe

The contents of the site i wish i could actually work on T_____T I don't have ANY discography pages done from before 2005, and i haven't gotten around to uploading pictures or interviews aaahhhhhhhhhh

BTW I secretly inserted our site onto yuki's blog :3 for the past few posts, i've been sending Trackbacks to her blog, so if you look down the left column of her blog ( http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/ ) you'll see links to here under "Recent Trackbacks"

Heeeyyyyyy I didn't knew it >_<
I didn't knew that there was a male singer !! xD I have to add it in the vocalist section !!!! wahh shocked °___°
I thought that Yuki will nerver, but never allow a guy sing one of her songs >_< that's soooo unbelieveble...by the way, the song Shoot is good ! yea it's really strange to hear a male voice in a Yuki's song.

Ukatsu a male singer ?? hmmm it'll be original...but I don't think sowww because FictionJunction project was only with female singers until today. And Yuki prefers female voices... ;) (me too haha)

I've had one other dream with Yuki in it about a year ago, but it was boring because we just went shopping together Razz
LOL your dreams are so funny !! xD shopping with Yuki...ROFL

haha the discography is a real trap xD (me too at first I thought it was complete, I have not seen this "dark side of the force" xD )
but when Nick Hunter said :

"And the contents of the site are MORE than DECENT!"

...he is right ! maybe it is not complete, but what you have done yet is great ! Do you know many people who have done something like that ?

And...I like the links on Yuki's blog xD
great job haha !

Here's a quote from Yuki's site:

Sorry, but I can't afford to write replies. Any important questions, or business contact, please e-mail my agent.
Yasunori Mori (Mr.)

So that's pretty much how it is. :wink: :roll:

I remember Seki Tomokazu, but I meant regular collaborations like FJY or her collaboration with Saeko Chiba. BTW besides from Shoot, there was also the duet version of Yume no Tsubasa. It's performed by Yui Makino and the seiyu for Shaoran (darn I've forgotten his name again :x )

Nick Hunter said:
Here's a quote from Yuki's site:

Sorry, but I can't afford to write replies. Any important questions, or business contact, please e-mail my agent.
Yasunori Mori (Mr.)

So that's pretty much how it is. :wink: :roll:

I remember Seki Tomokazu, but I meant regular collaborations like FJY or her collaboration with Saeko Chiba. BTW besides from Shoot, there was also the duet version of Yume no Tsubasa. It's performed by Yui Makino and the seiyu for Shaoran (darn I've forgotten his name again :x )

His name is Miyu Irino

and to Zuiyon: Shoot! is a very good song and its karaoke is great too.You can download here http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=Shoot%21 The article about Seki Tomokazu in Wikipedia is HUGE. His voice is similar to the voice a a popular greek singer named Sakis Rouvas (his voice is good and, according to all the people here - mostly girls - he is very attractive too) he had sung a song in Eurovision 2003. I dont like his songs they tootally suck - like all the rest greek songs

yes that's it, according to Midori, the first choice is about allowding Yuki to eventually publish your message in her blog, and if you choose the second, it'll be a private message.

900 words...

...lol

I don't know if she'll hate you, but if you have so much things to sayyy, just say it ~.~
Maybe she loves reading, and she'll be happy to receive a so long mail from a fan which has so much things to tell her <.<
If you don't try, you'll got nothing.
Good luck kerahna ! xD

"Maybe she loves reading, and she'll be happy to receive a so long mail from a fan which has so much things to tell her <.< "

....in the name of all of this forum-s members! :D nee?

Also, i saw that "Sorry, I (Yuki kajiura) can't afford to write replies, but I'm reading all the messages with pleasure. Thank You!"
Soo i guess that this means she might as well don't give a damn about those messages, 'cause we have no way of knowing if she really DOES read them. I mean...c'mon, just a tiny itsy bitsy litle comment? :|

Back