Haruka Shimotsuki :)

maxwell9 said:
[Off-Topic] Instead of that game, i strongly recommend Valkyrie profile: Silmeria :sohappy: :sohappy: one of the best RPG i've played in my life!!! (and the music is gorgeous, made by Motoi Sakuraba)
=)

omg valkyrie profile silmeria :dote:

awesome game, though i barely remember the music =/

btw, does sakuraba also compose for the tales of... series?

Onizuka90 said:
Yeah he composes for tales of series.

oooooh well i like his battle themes... the other stuff ( town, scene, etc music) is kinda boring though, based on symphonia and abyss.

did he also compose for legendia? cuz the music from legendia was different and i actually enjoyed some of the dungeon tracks

Zuiyon said:
Atelier Iris:Grand Phantasm is this a good game ? °.°

Certainly, I highly recommend investing in the Atelier Iris games (and Ar tonelico too). The games have a great deal of charm and humour (probably the funniest games I have ever played) to them.

The stylish 2D anime graphics, fun alchemy system and the excellent music (most in particular the battle themes and vocal songs) made me fall in love with the series.

The composer Daisuke Achiwa is absolutely awesome and is definitely one of my favourite composers of all time. But, that's not to downplay the other composers Ken Nakagawa and Akira Tsuchiya, they're pretty good too, much better than most other video game composers out there.

ahhh i haev all the soundtracks for atelier and ar tonelico but not the games T_T I'm not allowed to have games anymore becuase i haev to concentrate on studys T___T

i sometiems get tempted to download a PS2 emulator and PLAY EVERYTHINGGGGGG but i get stopped by my crappy computer that probably can't even handle a game boy emulator

Kerahna said:
ahhh i haev all the soundtracks for atelier and ar tonelico but not the games T_T I'm not allowed to have games anymore becuase i haev to concentrate on studys T___T

i sometiems get tempted to download a PS2 emulator and PLAY EVERYTHINGGGGGG but i get stopped by my crappy computer that probably can't even handle a game boy emulator

and apparently ps2 emulation still isnt good

i was going to do the same thing but the comments i read said that yoo needed like at least a 3.0ghz processor and then i said "no".

Ohhh i just got the tokyo philharmonic orchestra arranges of phoenix wright music CD last night and ooomg XD there''s a song by haruka on itttt!! aahhh so surprised XD

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT ?!!!!!!!!! :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: gimmeeee

I've heard that song. Haruka sings in English and it really doesn't sound like her at all.

Back