Happy birthday, Sylvi!

Yeah... Happy Birthday, sis... :sohappy:

Countdown starts though... :psst: 10 minutes left, and you are to leave the "Queen's seat".... :knife: :plot:

*shocked*

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GREETING ME! :shy:
even if i just got back days ago...All of you made me smile :sparkleguy:

but then i remembered something... I'm now 17! old old old :voodoo:

oh my gosh... oh my gosh :uh..: LOL

:plz: I will never forget you guys, thank you very much! :cry:

Re:

Happy (belated) Birthday, Sylvi!

Rafael-sama said:
Happy Birthday! Make your wish to Mr Kyubey! :XD:

You called for me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Rafael-sama said:
Sylvi said:
but then i remembered something... I'm now 17! old old old :voodoo:

:omg:

So I can be called elder?

:cry:

I must be ancient, then....

Sorry for the late greeting :omg: :omg: btw Happy Birthday~ :sohappy: :sohappy: wish you all the best :ohoho:

LOL you're funny Rafael-sama and Special K ;))
the elder and the ancient :ohoho:

@ Konicchi: ohh you're obasan :)) i will be too :uh..:

@ Wikki, Special K &George : Thank you very much! :)

^ Thanks not necessarily bad, for example when you turn 18 next year you will get your full rights, and will be able to do *more* with your boyfriend, if you have one :psst:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Thanks not necessarily bad, for example when you turn 18 next year you will get your full rights, and will be able to do *more* with your boyfriend, if you have one :psst:

/me :nosebleed: :nosebleed: at the thought. :psst:

:XD: Will Sylvi have her driver license before I manage to get mine?

Re:

george1234 said:

^ i have a feeling that what you are saying is a bad influence :omg: :plot: LOL

and Special_K you too :P

HAHA but i dont have a boyfriend :knife:

@Rafael-sama : ohh... im gonna get mine :plot: you better get yours too :ohoho: poor you :XD: jk.

@ Sylvi... Okay, get yourself a driving license, and I will make you my wife, so you can do all the driving. :ohoho: Kidding, kidding. :plot:

I will never get one of those, who will be crazy enough to allow me to even open a car's door? :XD:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
@ Sylvi... Okay, get yourself a driving license, and I will make you my wife, so you can do all the driving. :ohoho: Kidding, kidding. :plot:

I will never get one of those, who will be crazy enough to allow me to even open a car's door? :XD:

^ :knife: moon said "thought Hikaru was your wife" 2 timer! :uh..: kidding kidding :XD:

Back