H-el-ical aka Hikaru!!!

Oh l-awd. Is that going to be her "thing"
Btw, is Hikaru's music all composed and arranged by one person?

Hikaru's doing great. People liked her debut song and ranked alternate as one of the top anime OP of the season and tbh I don't hate it, though I don't like it much. Most anisong listeners who used to shit on Kalafina actually enjoyed the song. The song is carried by the addictive strings melody. Plus she ranked in the top 10 on oricon daily single ranking. Congratulations to Hikaru!

^ I definitely do like Hikau's voice the most in more rockish songs. A heavy or power metal song by her would be super interesting.

The goods from Hikaru's cancelled live are shipping out, which includes her most recent mini album 'elements'. Two of the songs, "One step forward " and "Look ahead" haven't been heard yet. I've had it on preorder, so I'm really excited to get it.

Helical will sing the ED theme for the anime MAGATSU WAHRHEIT ZUERST.

https://twitter.com/Hikaru_0702_/status/1297822569622417410?s=19
continues being an anisong singer really is the best career choice Hikaru made. While the other 2 girls are kinda in a /meh state, Hikaru's thriving and surely this way she can maintain her Kalafina fans as well as gathering new fans. alternate was quite a successful debut single, after all.

Back