Greetings and Salutations!

W

weebalicious

I guess I am supposed to say something witty for when I join this forum...
But I got nothing.

If you are wondering about my name, it a mash up of the words "delicious" and "weeb," though I am neither.
If you see me on the Discord chat, i may appear as "The Kubota Inversion," a reference to my inverted profile picture.

I fell in love with Yuki's works and her Girls about 5 years ago, during a pretty rough time in my life. I guess you could say that she is one of the reasons I have the passion for music and a positive outlook on life. But enough about that! I am glad to finally be part of this discussion, and I hope that I many add something worthwhile!

Feel free to message me on Discord anytime. Although I am on this forum, having Discord Mobile makes it much easier for me to communicate there!

Thank you, and very nice to meet you all!
:hi:

KrvU3X3.jpg

Just gonna leave this here, just my way of saying welcome :waa:

I seriously thought you were already on here :XD:

Welcome. I am not often here, (seldom), but I also greet you. Here is one rule and it is that everybody loves Keiko I cannot remember anyone that does not like her. (Joke)
Besides of Keiko which singer do you like most ? (I guess that it is either Wakana or Hikaru because most Keiko Fans are Kalafina Fans and therefore the highest propability is another member of Kalafina)

Welcome. I am not often here, (seldom), but I also greet you. Here is one rule and it is that everybody loves Keiko I cannot remember anyone that does not like her. (Joke)
Besides of Keiko which singer do you like most ? (I guess that it is either Wakana or Hikaru because most Keiko Fans are Kalafina Fans and therefore the highest propability is another member of Kalafina)

Well you arent wrong. Keiko is most definitely my "best girl." After Keiko, I would say Kaori is my next favorite, then Wakana. This doesnt mean i dont like any of Yuki's other singers, but they are my favorite vocalists to listen too.

Back