Great to meet you all!

R

reinhimemiya

Hello everyone!

Been on the site for quite a while but new to the forums. Like everyone else, I'm a huge Kajiura fan! Think the first time I encountered her was when I was watching Mai-Hime and I instantly fell in love with the powers of Kajiura.

Now i'm just really excited for the Kalafina Live in Hong Kong and hopefully I'll get a ticket to see them. It has always been my dream to see them LIVE ^^ as well as everyone :D

Great to meet you all!
Rein

welcome to cpm :V:
I hope you get to see Kalafina in HK! I take it you're from around there, then?
what are some of your favourite YK OSTs?

Hello! Hope you'll have a nice time there. And another good soul who wants to attend FOTW Tour, but you're lucky enough to be able to meet them maybe almost at home!

Welcome to CPM!! Enjoy your stay here :) I wish you all the best for FOTW live in HK!! :) Gambatteee

Oh wow, that would be awesome to see them again (I have gone twice Anime Boston and Anime Central (in the states)) but with the full band and everything, and their new songs from the new album (which I can't wait for). But welcome! I am Liana and a huge Kala/FJ/Yuki Kajiura fan, almost anything she produces. heh I hope you like it here and please ask if you have any questions.

Hello everyone!

Been on the site for quite a while but new to the forums. Like everyone else, I'm a huge Kajiura fan! Think the first time I encountered her was when I was watching Mai-Hime and I instantly fell in love with the powers of Kajiura.

Now i'm just really excited for the Kalafina Live in Hong Kong and hopefully I'll get a ticket to see them. It has always been my dream to see them LIVE ^^ as well as everyone :D

Great to meet you all!
Rein

Hi reinhimemiya, sorry that I hadn't said hi earlier. Are you from HK yourself?

If you ever get the chance, please try to see Kalafina or FictionJunction in Japan.

Welcome to CPM
You're so lucky you get to see Kalafina live. Treasure every moment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And I think because of you guys, I can't believe myself, but I managed to get the tickets for their LIVE!!!!!!! Not even kidding, I was actually tearing! lol so embarrassing! Definitely going to treasure every moment. Been their fan for almost 10 years! Now I feel so old :dote:

Yes, I am now situated in HK. Feel free to say hi :) Maybe I'll see some of you at the LIVE :)

@Kugayama Yes! That will be my next mission! To see any of the groups in Japan. It's just I am not sure how the ticket systems works... like do I have to be in Japan when I buy the tickets or can I do it online? But I heard that Japanese websites don't like foreign credit cards.....and is it super hard to see them in Japan as well (crazy fans?)? :@_@:

Seems that the HKG one the tickets are gone in 10mins?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aki
@Kugayama Yes! That will be my next mission! To see any of the groups in Japan. It's just I am not sure how the ticket systems works... like do I have to be in Japan when I buy the tickets or can I do it online? But I heard that Japanese websites don't like foreign credit cards.....and is it super hard to see them in Japan as well (crazy fans?)? :@_@:

Seems that the HKG one the tickets are gone in 10mins?!

It seems that the best way to get tickets for Japanese concerts is to have someone there put an entry in the ticket lottery there on your behalf, as it seems that payment/collection of tickets has to be made at convenience store machines. Some people have used deputy services that can do this for you, I have a travel agent who has a representative in Tokyo who does this for me.

Back