Good Morning Introduction

I

Insidia

Hello guys Insidia here.

Greetings and good morning from a certain sunny island.

First of all I would like to thank Kerahna and the team for creating this forum.

I really took my time with lurking, registering which took quite long and then posting.~\(≥▽≤)/~

Crap I forgot what I wanted to type next. Ho hum.

Some info:
I am one of those who got to know YK's music through KnK.

Strange thing is even though I've watched oldies like GSD/Mai-Hime/Noir/Baccano!/Madlax/etc ... it didn't strike me then that the best soundtrack in mentioned series were penned by the great one. Slow, I know. Until KnK and Kalafina.

The song that started it all was Oblivious. My passion escalated quickly from that point onwards.

Then I went on to listen to FJ and finally See-Saw. My route is kinda warped I know.╮(╯▽╰)╭

Other Stuff:
I'm your typical asian.
Black eyes,hair,skinny and short.
Bilingual in mandarin and english. I took Japanese courses but have not attempted JLPT. (the horror!)

Finally managed to get my hands on the long awaited album yesterday afternoon.

✔ Al fine is good but too short. Shades of SH/Oblivious comes to mind. Can we have Al Fine extended?
✔ Consolation sounds nothing like what it says. Until you listen carefully to the lyrics. It makes you do a double take. Or double hear bah.
✔ Door - Personally a good song to relax with, figured I will play this while travelling to and from work.
❑ 花束 - Not much connection with this song.
✔ Obbligato - It's a tie between Obbligato and Consolation for favorite song in this album.

I'd prefer Consolation over AE by just a little but SH is still the legend to beat.
And of course I love Manten and TTB etc so I'm not gg to touch on them since they are old songs.

Hobbies include eating/sleeping/tennis/badminton/anime/manga/gaming/forumming

I used to be very into MMoRPGs but that relationship had to end due to workload. We are divorced now lol.

Hopefully the above have given you an idea of what kind of person I am. Feel free to ask me questions I'll glady oblige.

All in all I'm happy to be here and thanks for having me. good grief what a WOTs

welcome to cpm Insidia! :sohappy:
Insidia said:
The song that started it all was Oblivious. My passion escalated quickly from that point onwards.

Then I went on to listen to FJ and finally See-Saw. My route is kinda warped I know.╮(╯▽╰)╭
not really :XD: I started with Kalafina too, then went to FJ, then to ost/See-Saw music

enjoy your stay~

Welcome here Insidia! :sohappy:
Morning is not really a right word for the timing here. And not to talk about sunny, since its snowing too :XD:
Nice meeting you :bow:

Welcome to the forum insidia!

I sugest you to give this song some more listens since many people (and I) like it, I love Hikaru''s singing in this, and the combination of accordeon, drums and chorus at the end is really unique imo.

Please enjoy your say!! :sohappy:

Re:

aki said:
welcome to cpm Insidia! :sohappy:

not really :XD: I started with Kalafina too, then went to FJ, then to ost/See-Saw music

enjoy your stay~

Ehhhhh! That IS good to know. Someone who has the same experience as me. Thanks, am liking it here. *wink*

MegyTomitatsu said:
Welcome here Insidia! :sohappy:
Morning is not really a right word for the timing here. And not to talk about sunny, since its snowing too :XD:
Nice meeting you :bow:

Thanks. Where are you from? Snow <3
Better than the oven-like weather over here.

NenaArindrasari said:
Welcome!!! :innocent:

Hi Nena. Thank you!
george1234 said:
Welcome to the forum insidia!

I sugest you to give this song some more listens since many people (and I) like it, I love Hikaru''s singing in this, and the combination of accordeon, drums and chorus at the end is really unique imo.

Please enjoy your say!! :sohappy:

Hey George. I like Hi's voice too but this song is a little hard to warm up to atm. I will take your recommendation into consideration.
Thanks for the welcome!

In other news:
:nophoto:

Really pleasantly surprised by Signal's lead.

Insidia said:
Hello guys Insidia here.

Hi Insidia and welcome! I found out about Yuki Kajiura's music through watching Animelo Summer Live videos, buying the Kalafina Red Moon blu-ray, and finally visiting Japan and seeing Kalafina, Chiaki Ishikawa, Yuuka Nanri and FictionJunction live over 4 trips.

I hope that you can see them live in concert sometime also!

Welcome! I have seen you around. My name is Liana. I love Kalafina so much too. Obbligato is my new fave from the album. I still am not a huge fan of Signal. I like Wakana's and Keiko's parts. Hope you like it here, which you seem to so far. Nice to meet you! :dote:

Re: Re:

Insidia said:
Im from Croatia :sparkleguy:
Well, we really had much snow this year, very much in comparation to last years if I remember correctly. But its about spring time and now Im really lightly wishing for warmer weather. They are announcing better weather by the end of the week, but Ill wait for some more time before I believe it from last experiences :XD:

Hi Insidia, welcome to the forum! :sohappy:

Insidia said:

Totally feel you.
th_083_v2.gif
Could use some snow here. Better than the occasional shower that does nothing but make humidity worse.

Heh I got in through FJY, then went off to explore Yuki-sama's other regions. From a casual fan, came all the way till now, almost hardcore (?).

Once again, welcome, enjoy your stay! :sohappy:

^

Hi Casarina! If only we can swap temperatures with Megy. :rain:

Well at least I'm not the only one getting BBQed by the weather. *is kicked*
There are only 2 songs which I really like from FJY fjyfansplsdontkillme Kouya Ruten and Akatsuki no kuruma.

Kugayama >>
Hey Kugayama. ASL is cool isn't it.
I know of your trips to Japan since you have posted it in the forum.
So envious of your trips and stash. :XD:
Pls post more photos/exp and thanks for popping by.

Yes! Hopefully. One day. Some day.

HimeWakana >>
Nice to meet you too! i ship WK

Liana_Ilia >>
Hello Liana. ^5 Obbligato is my fave too, closely followed by Consolation/Door. Same here.
Did I mention that I ship WK. Well mostly Keiko. :ohoho:

See you around!

Megy>
Can I call you Megy? Lol.
Checked Wikipedia and OMG your country is beeyooteefuuul.
Does Croation language sound like Russian? Seems so in typing imo.

You don't have to wish for slightly warmer weather.
I'm sure Casarina and I will be glad to swap places with you. HAHAHA.

Re:

Insidia said:
^

Kugayama >>
Hey Kugayama. ASL is cool isn't it.
I know of your trips to Japan since you have posted it in the forum.
So envious of your trips and stash. :XD:
Pls post more photos/exp and thanks for popping by.

Yes! Hopefully. One day. Some day.

You can find most of my uploaded photos at: http://www.madman.com.au/actions/fanzon ... erId=37517

I'm sure that some of the rest of FJY's material will grow on you btw.

Keep enjoying what you like anyway (-:.

welcome here Insidia-san :hi:

oven-like weather? where do you live? sounds horrible somehwo ._.
here (in Indonesia) is hot but not as hot as oven~
and...
aki said:
Insidia said:

enjoy your stay~
wiii! then my route is the most warped!
i started with Kalafina's Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa, then went to old songs :XD:
recently i love FJ though my knowledge is still low compared to others here and everytime i open this site i learn many things :XD: :XD:

Re:

Insidia said:
Megy>
Can I call you Megy? Lol.
Checked Wikipedia and OMG your country is beeyooteefuuul.
Does Croation language sound like Russian? Seems so in typing imo.

You don't have to wish for slightly warmer weather.
I'm sure Casarina and I will be glad to swap places with you. HAHAHA
Please, call me Megy :bow:
Thank you :sparkleguy:
Yes, we have much to offer, many types of environment. If you have a chance in life, I recommend the visit :V:
Yeah, my language is Slaven type language so it has similarities with Russian :)

And, well, Im not a pretty much of a big fan of high heat....at least if Im not at the seaside x)
But, well, a short time change wouldnt be bad xD
Now its a bit warmer but its raining :uh..:
And I heard they were announcing more snow :uh..:
Argh :wai:

Insidia said:
Well mostly Keiko. :ohoho:
Yes, YES! :plot: :ohoho: :sohappy:

Re:

Kugayama >>
Nice collection you have over there, thanks for sharing. :sohappy:
I spent quite some time to finish looking through it.

littlefelicita said:
welcome here Insidia-san :hi:

oven-like weather? where do you live? sounds horrible somehwo ._.

wiii! then my route is the most warped!
i started with Kalafina's Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa, then went to old songs :XD:
recently i love FJ though my knowledge is still low compared to others here and everytime i open this site i learn many things :XD: :XD:

Hello Felicita.
Greetings from :nophoto: lol. We are neighbours.
I am exaggerating though sometimes it really feels like I'm about to wither.

Paths don't really matter because we all ended up with the best ending.
Enjoying YK's music. But yeah everyone's story is interesting to know. 8D
MegyTomitatsu said:
Please, call me Megy :bow:
Thank you :sparkleguy:
Yes, we have much to offer, many types of environment. If you have a chance in life, I recommend the visit :V:
Yeah, my language is Slaven type language so it has similarities with Russian :)

Hi Megy I hope I can visit Plitvice Lakes National Park if I get the chance. It has so many beautiful lakes! <3
Rivers. <3 Trees <3 Mother Nature <3

I've always had the impression that Slaven/Russian sounded sexy.

And this is how I envision TTB: :nophoto:

Insidia said:
Kugayama >>
Nice collection you have over there, thanks for sharing. :sohappy:
I spent quite some time to finish looking through it.

Thanks, hope that they weren't too boring. I recently copied my photos from Japan onto a microSD card, and was surprised that I had almost 2000 photos altogether from 4 trips.

^ 2000 photos!! sugoii Kugayama-san! let me be in your bag travel to Japan next time, onegai! :knife:

Insidia said:
Greetings from :nophoto: lol. We are neighbours.
Singapore?! huweee i am soooo jealous. did you attend AFA Singapore? did you see Kalafina?? :waii: :waii: :stupidtable:
oooh my, i want to see Kalafina~ (it is okay if i don't see them doing live, i hate crowdedness anyway. me just wants to meet them and hug them) :spotlight: :leaf:

Re:

Kugayama >>

No it isn't boring but maybe you should label/categorise them.

littlefelicita said:
Singapore?! huweee i am soooo jealous. did you attend AFA Singapore? did you see Kalafina?? :waii: :waii: :stupidtable:
oooh my, i want to see Kalafina~ (it is okay if i don't see them doing live, i hate crowdedness anyway. me just wants to meet them and hug them) :spotlight: :leaf:

:ohoho: Of course!
But I was helping my friend with her bag/stuff since she is cosplaying so I didn't stay for long.
Not to mention I arrived late and by the time I was there, the stage area was packed (understatement).

Yes! We'll be working towards the same goal. :plot:

@Insidia: Now I get why we have the same thoughts about weather. Actually I had a suspicion, heh And TTB's one of my favourite songs.

@Feli: Pat pat. Sigh, me too.

Back