Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Some more informations were added for LiSA's Gurenge single.

表題曲「紅蓮華」はもちろん、カップリング楽曲2曲に加え、「紅蓮華 -TV ver.-」と「紅蓮華 –Instrumental-」を加えた全5曲のまとめ配信となりますので、こちらも是非チェックしてください!

According to an article, OP & ED TV ver. will be on sale from 6/30.
OP Full Version will be part of the single (of course) on 7/3. It mentions that there will be the full version, the tv ver. and the instrumental versions (3 tracks + 2 others tracks).

If the 2 tracks remaining are about the ED,
- why wouldn't there be 3 versions like the OP ?
- why isn't it announced ?
- and again, why isn't the name included in the single name ?

https://www.sma.co.jp/s/sma/news/detail/84193?ima=0000#/

Prob because YK is getting tacked on as a poop-bonus, how dare she taint her-holiness LisA the greatest and bestest jrock singer of all time.

I skipped through ep 10 of Kimetsu no Yaiba, so boring. From what i could hear no Kajiura musics again.

They just finished with the villain demons from ep 9, then there was emotional part, and the crow assigned new mission

Hm, so no "from the edge" after all ? Guess we will have to wait for the next LiSA or FJ album then :( Or they might shove it inside the Kimetsu YK OST since it will be practically empty lol

I dont care much but i dontlike they are being so secretive about it, im sure there have been some fans who got the single just for the song and now will have to cancel the order

Back