Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Yes Kajiura get that money from the series even though we all know she's only doing the theme song (more LiSA collab yes for more easy money) and gets credit for the use of the Kimetsu no Yaiba Main Theme!

1596379353245.png

OMG Clout Queen Kajiura lets gooo Aimer finished then LiSA next...1 OST for movie dominasyun :ohoho:
Let's not forget Kalastans inserting their sadness retweeting should've them singing the theme song lmaooooooo

Maybe this time its not FJ Lisa because she co-wrote the song lyrics with Kajiura and not YK all by herself, but maybe the FJ prefix just didnt do well in marketing from the edge and decided to drop it.

Maybe this time its not FJ Lisa because she co-wrote the song lyrics with Kajiura and not YK all by herself, but maybe the FJ prefix just didn't do well in marketing from the edge and decided to drop it.
I'd say it's because of your first reason. I mean, from the edge didn't actually get any promotion, PV, or physical release so it was probably a low effort, low budget hue.
Does anyone if it at least sold decently? It was related to KnY so I'm guessing at least 5k downloads.

The part shown in the promotional video sounds ok, and Lisa sounds decent. But I can't tell if I'll like it or not until I can listen to the whole song.

Kajiura herself told that she poured so many (IMO, too many) things into Fron the Edge, and that song is kind of a mess for me @~@. I like its melody in the chorus, but when I listen to the whole song... it's so messy...Orz. I quite like the melody of Homura that I heard in the preview, but I'm afraid that it will be From the Edge No. 2...

I feel like it wouldn't be much of a stretch if, despite her politeness and her "praise" of LiSA, Kajiura was like "well this song is gonna be performed by crap singer after all sooooo let's just paste all other discarded things into this one song!"

(yeah now I'm focusing my hate on LiSA)

Does anyone if it at least sold decently? It was related to KnY so I'm guessing at least 5k downloads.
Perhaps we can get a quick view on Spotify at least.
Considering that "from the edge" is FJ song that is available in MOST countries (bless being under Sony label), it stands at around 4,450,000 hits.
Meanwhile LiSA's Gurenge is at a whopping 73,720,000.

So yep, it is a shame that FJ LiSA as a brand was not given that much advertising, ugh.

Don’t know why they even tried to make FJ Lisa a thing. Lisa is on a completely different level than Kajiura in popularity.

Maybe you just answered your question? Teehee.
Maybe.

TBH who cares. Song wasn't good anyway.

I don't know.

My guess is that Actas is generally just deeply troubled when it comes to "movie" series productions. 1.5 years between 50minute long Girls und Panzer finale "movies"; gtfo... (Series announced in November 2016 and still waiting for the 3rd of 6...)

I would blame director Mizushima on Girls und Panzer but PriPri also took a long bloody while after the original announcement to say something specific about the first movie.

Back